The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 05-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bearbear31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Share your SIL/GFsister stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbandit View Post
Sorry to jump on this thread.. But im sharing my sils pics for interested bros..
waiting for your post!!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 05-01-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 8
graniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sorry to jump on this thread.. But im sharing my sils pics for interested bros..
ooo exciting! cant wait
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-01-2021, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 8
Rassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Do share here for all to view!!
Old 12-01-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 3
benghee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dettol1199 View Post
Not really, just the normal t shirt and shorts but her boobs really stand out making the t shirt so tight. If only she went braless...
You should hint to her to wear more comfy clothes at home
Old 14-01-2021, 03:09 AM
Samster

Rassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to behold

So gf went drinking with her colleagues. Drank too much and didnít text or pick up my calls. So I got worried. Gave a call to SIL and asked if my gf was home. Then told her to help me open the door.

When I reached, SIL came to open the door for me. Was greeted with two very pointed nipples under her shirt. From the previous time I saw her nipples in the toilet her nipples looked like they were erected. Felt extra horny having such a sight to see.

Went to gf room and the whole room smelt like alcohol. Saw her dress on the floor which she wore to drink. It was damn short also couldnít see any panties on the floor. Her bra was on the floor. Went to the bed and lift the blanket she was naked. Didnít even take a shower. I stripped and started to fuck her dead drunk. Her pussy was already wet and sticky I donít know if she got fucked by another guy before coming home.

I donít why when you nervous got the shit feels. I fuck half way went out with semi erect cock. The shape quite visible from my boxers. When I went outside SIL was in the kitchen. I put on a shirt and went out. Had a short chat with her and her nipples. Trying hard not to fully erect my cock. Confirm my SIL got notice my cock shape. She also didnít bother hiding her pokies from me. Went to take a shit and went back to continue fucking.

I guess SIL getting more comfortable with me. Must be my bubble tea infused with sperms topping hahaha.

Went back into the room to this sight

Her pussy feels like itís been used recently cause it was loose and still very wet. And the feeling is like the sperm havenít dry but still around the pussy for awhile that kind of feeling. The thought of my gf getting raped by another guy made me damn horny especially when she is dead drunk. She did tell me she was going to drink with friends and most of them were guys.

I just hope she isnít pregnant or get any STD. Iíll still love my gf/soon to be wife even being used. Sheís no stranger to being used anyway. She has a few stories of her being fucked while she is drunk. Sometimes by different guys. Itís a fetish of mine anyway.
Old 14-01-2021, 07:03 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 24876 / Power: 24
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts, nice share pic of your gf butt.Got neh neh and pussy to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-01-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
guilindude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts, nice share pic of your gf butt.Got neh neh and pussy to share
Second bro ah rat's suggestion
Old 16-01-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 17
candeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud ofcandeo_88 has much to be proud of

Is that a mosquito bite or a blister i see...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
So gf went drinking with her colleagues. Drank too much and didnít text or pick up my calls. So I got worried. Gave a call to SIL and asked if my gf was home. Then told her to help me open the door.

When I reached, SIL came to open the door for me. Was greeted with two very pointed nipples under her shirt. From the previous time I saw her nipples in the toilet her nipples looked like they were erected. Felt extra horny having such a sight to see.

Went to gf room and the whole room smelt like alcohol. Saw her dress on the floor which she wore to drink. It was damn short also couldnít see any panties on the floor. Her bra was on the floor. Went to the bed and lift the blanket she was naked. Didnít even take a shower. I stripped and started to fuck her dead drunk. Her pussy was already wet and sticky I donít know if she got fucked by another guy before coming home.

I donít why when you nervous got the shit feels. I fuck half way went out with semi erect cock. The shape quite visible from my boxers. When I went outside SIL was in the kitchen. I put on a shirt and went out. Had a short chat with her and her nipples. Trying hard not to fully erect my cock. Confirm my SIL got notice my cock shape. She also didnít bother hiding her pokies from me. Went to take a shit and went back to continue fucking.

I guess SIL getting more comfortable with me. Must be my bubble tea infused with sperms topping hahaha.

Went back into the room to this sight

Her pussy feels like itís been used recently cause it was loose and still very wet. And the feeling is like the sperm havenít dry but still around the pussy for awhile that kind of feeling. The thought of my gf getting raped by another guy made me damn horny especially when she is dead drunk. She did tell me she was going to drink with friends and most of them were guys.

I just hope she isnít pregnant or get any STD. Iíll still love my gf/soon to be wife even being used. Sheís no stranger to being used anyway. She has a few stories of her being fucked while she is drunk. Sometimes by different guys. Itís a fetish of mine anyway.

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 16-01-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Is that a mosquito bite or a blister i see...?
Maybe mosquito bite from having her dress up while getting fucked. Idk haha
Old 16-01-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Westernbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You have a sexy gf bro Rassy1 !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1