The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-04-2021, 10:51 PM
NineNineNine NineNineNine is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NineNineNine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beware of Sabo Queen FL (Cheng Cheng 程程)











Above picture are old auntie FL called Cheng Cheng (Wechat: love699272 or TSbb521520), who in order to get white card and stay in Singapore longer had sabotage and reported her good friend and also another girl which cause them deported to China.

She had previously reported her massage parlor boss to get white card but after the case has been closed because of insufficient evidence which makes her need to be deported soon, she had chose to provide address and info of other girls to blue shirt for the sake of staying in Singapore longer.

Above picture are her which use fake pics, this girl born in 1987 had give birth before and sag body.

Months before this unfortunate thing happened, she had ask lot of her customer about other WL/FL girls address and what type of visa they have.
Just be careful not to spit out any of this information to any working girls if she ask you, they may have bad intention and you don't want to see your favorite girl get caught or you suddenly get caught while in session with the girl right? cheers

图下这个恶心恶毒的老女人,为了拿白卡,先是举报了自己的好朋友,把她害回国,然后又举报他按摩院的老板获 取白卡,因为前一段时间她举报他公司的老板上法庭因为证据不足需要结案,(结案意味着要回国)就丧心病狂的 和警察合作,提供线索,举报我的住址,以获取继续呆在新加坡的机会。在我出事的前半个月他和一些女孩。客人 打听我的签证,我得住址,我和她并不认识,甚至都没有微信,但她却多次和多人打听我的住址以及签证,然后举 报,简直恶毒至极。图一是他本人的真实信息,1987年的老女人,生过孩子,身上都是剖腹产疤痕和妊娠纹, 全脸整的和蛇精一样的,胸也是整的……具体有多丑,哥哥们自己看信息就足够了。发这个信息是希望哥哥们认清 这个恶毒的女人,远离她。
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #2  
Old 10-04-2021, 08:09 PM
warrior2013's Avatar
warrior2013 warrior2013 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 187
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 8
warrior2013 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwarrior2013 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwarrior2013 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwarrior2013 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwarrior2013 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Beware of Sabo Queen FL (Cheng Cheng 程程)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineNineNine View Post










Above picture are old auntie FL called Cheng Cheng (Wechat: love699272 or TSbb521520), who in order to get white card and stay in Singapore longer had sabotage and reported her good friend and also another girl which cause them deported to China.

She had previously reported her massage parlor boss to get white card but after the case has been closed because of insufficient evidence which makes her need to be deported soon, she had chose to provide address and info of other girls to blue shirt for the sake of staying in Singapore longer.

Above picture are her which use fake pics, this girl born in 1987 had give birth before and sag body.

Months before this unfortunate thing happened, she had ask lot of her customer about other WL/FL girls address and what type of visa they have.
Just be careful not to spit out any of this information to any working girls if she ask you, they may have bad intention and you don't want to see your favorite girl get caught or you suddenly get caught while in session with the girl right? cheers

图下这个恶心恶毒的老女人,为了拿白卡,先是举报了自己的好朋友,把她害回国,然后又举报他按摩院的老板获 取白卡,因为前一段时间她举报他公司的老板上法庭因为证据不足需要结案,(结案意味着要回国)就丧心病狂的 和警察合作,提供线索,举报我的住址,以获取继续呆在新加坡的机会。在我出事的前半个月他和一些女孩。客人 打听我的签证,我得住址,我和她并不认识,甚至都没有微信,但她却多次和多人打听我的住址以及签证,然后举 报,简直恶毒至极。图一是他本人的真实信息,1987年的老女人,生过孩子,身上都是剖腹产疤痕和妊娠纹, 全脸整的和蛇精一样的,胸也是整的……具体有多丑,哥哥们自己看信息就足够了。发这个信息是希望哥哥们认清 这个恶毒的女人,远离她。
book and report her via multiple bros lo. then when she goes back send the whole info to chinese embassy and the relevant authorities at her country's precinct airport. collate the all the above and forward another copy to ICA and forward the whole thing again to bbs in sg. seal that chowhai.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3  
Old 11-04-2021, 02:17 PM
rangasm rangasm is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 3
rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!
Re: Beware of Sabo Queen FL (Cheng Cheng 程程)

this sabo queen sabotage two ladies already.
__________________
“I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!
Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret later on.”

Last edited by rangasm; 11-04-2021 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Edit
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4  
Old 11-04-2021, 02:30 PM
H2chiong348 H2chiong348 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangasm View Post
this sabo queen sabotage two ladies already.
Which 2 ladies? Is this sabo queen still around? What a bitch lol for sabotaging other ladies.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5  
Old 11-04-2021, 03:50 PM
rangasm rangasm is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 3
rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!
Re: Beware of Sabo Queen FL (Cheng Cheng 程程)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Which 2 ladies? Is this sabo queen still around? What a bitch lol for sabotaging other ladies.
that two ladies no longer in Singapore. Out of respect shouldn’t reveal their names. Yes the Sabo queen is still around in Singapore.
__________________
“I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!
Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret later on.”
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6  
Old 11-04-2021, 05:29 PM
H2chiong348 H2chiong348 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to allH2chiong348 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangasm View Post
that two ladies no longer in Singapore. Out of respect shouldn’t reveal their names. Yes the Sabo queen is still around in Singapore.
Btw is she the so called Duo Duo? How come alot bros said she looks like her advertised pics lol. Luckily didnt booked her otherwise will jitao shock and faint lol.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #7  
Old 11-04-2021, 06:16 PM
ascor ascor is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Singapore
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 7
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beware of Sabo Queen FL (Cheng Cheng 程程)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Btw is she the so called Duo Duo? How come alot bros said she looks like her advertised pics lol. Luckily didnt booked her otherwise will jitao shock and faint lol.
It probably is since the wechat ID is the same, heng never book
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #8  
Old 11-04-2021, 06:26 PM
macrick macrick is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 343
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 17
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Re: Beware of Sabo Queen FL (Cheng Cheng 程程)

Mai boliao lah, all of you. These hoes are not related to us in anyway. Stop playing Captain-Save_A-Hoe. These are their affairs, not ours.
__________________
C2B only, user account for sale! PM me to discuss
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #9  
Old 11-04-2021, 06:40 PM
desudesu desudesu is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 326
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 11
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
Mai boliao lah, all of you. These hoes are not related to us in anyway. Stop playing Captain-Save_A-Hoe. These are their affairs, not ours.
I beg to differ on this.

It's good for us to be aware to ensure that the gems dont tio sabo.

If not left all landmines we hong kan also. You also got damn pissed at the landmines you kenna.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10  
Old 11-04-2021, 06:50 PM
funboi's Avatar
funboi funboi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 7,008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 14
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of Sabo Queen FL (Cheng Cheng 程程)

She can't operate alone right. If she on special pass she sure got someone to "care" for her work in sg mah.
__________________
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11  
Old 12-04-2021, 10:55 AM
eastscorpion eastscorpion is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 10
eastscorpion is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereastscorpion is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereastscorpion is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereastscorpion is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Beware of Sabo Queen FL (Cheng Cheng 程程)

Like you I intent to go for it too based on some good frs. Had her wechat as well.
Think play safe better skip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Btw is she the so called Duo Duo? How come alot bros said she looks like her advertised pics lol. Luckily didnt booked her otherwise will jitao shock and faint lol.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12  
Old 14-04-2021, 08:42 AM
arachno73 arachno73 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 11
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beware of Sabo Queen FL (Cheng Cheng 程程)

Heng ah... wanted to book her one... but did not get around to do it.. lucky did not book her. If she's doing this to other FLs I cannot imagine what she will do further to get her way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
Like you I intent to go for it too based on some good frs. Had her wechat as well.
Think play safe better skip.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #13  
Old 18-06-2021, 08:48 PM
YellowDuckie YellowDuckie is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YellowDuckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of Sabo Queen FL (Cheng Cheng 程程)

Sabo my fav girl who has to rtc.Few times visit fav gal kena climb stairs 5 level. Still worth the climb. Haha
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another Pappy dog Calvin Cheng called Tan Cheng Bock foolish and said voting age shou Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 06-08-2019 08:40 PM
台灣小姐援交過程全程被偷拍 yunilosoda "亚洲性论坛" 0 13-04-2019 03:40 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2021 ph