The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 01-02-2014, 01:04 AM
jayy jayy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
jayy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC FL without rooms

Is Man Ning still around? Dont see her in the website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporeknight76 View Post
1st of all, wan to thk bro doomsday123 for sharing his FR n answering my PM abt tis ger. Here her FR :

Tried her a few days bk. Here's her rpt

looks : 6.5/10 (looks abit old late 30s, but her sweet voice n fig make up for it)
age : 30s (milf)
body : slim n leggy. 1.63
boobs : A. Nt for booby lover. But when doin booby rub on yr body, somehow u can feel some sensations.
Svc : fj, bbbj, catbath, nice moaning, slutty look during bonk.
attitude :10/10. Very understanding n accomodating person.
dons : raw
rtf : yes. Value for $. Hotel cheap too. At G area.

Tis ger has a v nice char n quite well literate. Talk to her abt some china history n she able to explain it to u. Some ger i talk to were nt so sure of their history. She has the kind nice gfe feelings s if bonking wif yr gf. No commercial feeling abt tis ger. 2nd shot manage to "stay strong" n fire. Sometimes 2nd shot do face some prob dep on gfe feeling wif the ger. However tis ger manage to make me release wif no prob within 1.5hr. Tis ger is a gem.

If u guys looking for gd svc, she can easily score 9. But if looking for booby n syt, do avoid.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #47  
Old 03-02-2014, 07:57 AM
jayy jayy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
jayy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC FL without rooms

The bro who zapped me and remarked "Bullshit" for my post about Chen Ling, please check this link.

Or call nine eight six one double one four three 9861 1143.

My mistake was posting an FL with room in this thread about FLs without rooms. My apologies if that is a big mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
I know this FL wo room. She gives very good service.

But now she has her own flat with 2 rooms ... one for business, and one for her own personal bedroom. Totally aircon throughout. No one to share bathroom, so walk about flat all naked.

No one to share washing machine so all her towels washed and dried very very clean.

She has very clean habit of changing bedsheet for every customer. Actually not bedsheet but mattress protector, which is easier to use and put into washing machine. I personally checked a pile of it in her cupboard.

She has 3 in 1 coffee. And fridge with cold bottled water. And wifi.

The only drawback is she is not syt. She is a milf; but her service is excellent esply her bbbj. Coupon parking lots below, never full. Five mins walk to little india mrt.

Her name is Chen Ling.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #48  
Old 03-02-2014, 08:03 AM
whoresaviour whoresaviour is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Pussy Planet
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
whoresaviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: PRC FL without rooms

Why take it so serious? Kana zap also din lose anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
The bro who zapped me and remarked "Bullshit" for my post about Chen Ling.

Or call nine eight six one double one four three 9861 1143.

My mistake was posting an FL with room in this thread about FLs without rooms. My apologies if that is a big mistake.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #49  
Old 03-02-2014, 10:41 AM
babyckh babyckh is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 113
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
babyckh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabyckh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC FL without rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
I know this FL wo room. She gives very good service.

But now she has her own flat with 2 rooms ... one for business, and one for her own personal bedroom. Totally aircon throughout. No one to share bathroom, so walk about flat all naked.

No one to share washing machine so all her towels washed and dried very very clean.

She has very clean habit of changing bedsheet for every customer. Actually not bedsheet but mattress protector, which is easier to use and put into washing machine. I personally checked a pile of it in her cupboard.

She has 3 in 1 coffee. And fridge with cold bottled water. And wifi.

The only drawback is she is not syt. She is a milf; but her service is excellent esply her bbbj. Coupon parking lots below, never full. Five mins walk to little india mrt.

Her name is Chen Ling.
Yes, I second that. Been rtf her for around 10x liao. Her killer BBBJ is superb. Bro Jayy's observation is correct. You'll enjoy total privacy as she got the whole unit to herself.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #50  
Old 05-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Xyborg Xyborg is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Xyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC FL without rooms

Anyone tried Mei Yan 美艳?
Quote:
Name : Mei Yan 美艳
Origin : Shenzhen
Age : 27
Height : 160
Weight : 59Kg
Boobs : 36B
Services provided : Shower, Catbath, BBBJ, Painting, FJ.
Location : East
Was thinking of either booking her or Man Ni
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #51  
Old 07-02-2014, 02:46 PM
lucifraze lucifraze is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lucifraze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC FL without rooms

After reading the post by bro babyckh and jayy. Tried Chen Ling early this week her service really no bei zao. But if u looking for SYT better skip. After her service she even offer to cook mee for me as I met her without taking my breakfast. Her place is much more cleaner than all other fl that I had come across with room and most importantly she also offer clean fresh towel. Value for service,sorry I dun often write fr.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #52  
Old 24-02-2014, 12:46 PM
kokster kokster is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Singapore
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kokster is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: PRC FL without rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyborg View Post
Anyone tried Mei Yan 美艳?


Was thinking of either booking her or Man Ni
I was thinking of trying Mei Yan too! But too bad no FRs of her.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #53  
Old 06-03-2014, 10:10 AM
jayy jayy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
jayy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC FL without rooms

Upz thread.

Waiting for more good ones wo room...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #54  
Old 28-04-2014, 06:21 PM
jayy jayy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 50
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
jayy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC FL without rooms

Good news Man Ning (still on shop website) is in town.

Actually was checking out the shops, found her, and read the old FRs that her Looks and Boobs rated lowly. From what I recall, those items were excellent IMHO. So had a session to investigate. Happy to report that said items are still fantas IMHO.

Actually, she has lovely mature facial beauty, and her boobs have that real-life shape of pears which can fight with young women's balloon tits. Her hourglass shape is still there unchanged. No stomach fat, flab or furrows. And that pussy is as plump and pretty as before, including nicely trimmed short bush. And still smelling natural all over, sans bad breath, BO or pussy-O

And more good news ....she's here for the next 2 years. And no price increase. Yet.

And no room, of course.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
Is Man Ning still around? Dont see her in the website.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #55  
Old 04-06-2014, 10:48 PM
PRCfun PRCfun is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
PRCfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPRCfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC FL without rooms

Found one without room and her service was really excellent.
But she is quite difficult to book as she only accept 2 customer a day.
And she is going back soon.


================================================== ================================================== =============================================

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanMaster View Post

《On Tourist Visa》《《HOT MILF FREELANCING 》》《Available For 1 mth Only 》




Met this lady Sa Sa from China at a shopping centre, she is here on a one month tourist visa.
Brought her for dinner and was surprise that she told me she is doing freelancing to cover her stay here in Singapore.
BUT SHE ONLY ACCEPTS TWO CUSTORMER A DAY!
I had a session with her and the session was excellent.
Totally without the commercial feel, the whole session was like having a bonk with a colleague.
Most important of all, she is enjoying what she is doing!

★Name: Sa Sa

★Look:Refer to Photo

★Body: Refer to Photo

★Age:32

★Boobs:C cup Very nice shape natural and firm

★Shower together: Yes, Before & After,
She loves to suck your dick while in the shower.

★Catbath:Yes, front & back, Her tongue will lick your whole body

★Frenching: Yes, enjoyed frenching with her

★Painting:Yes, she have a very nice looking pussy!
Get very wet when you paint her.
When she is high, will want you to do it in 69 so that she can blow your dick and you lick her pussy!

★Blowjob: Yes, wet with good speed and deep throat and lots of slurping sounds

★CIM:Yes, keep on sucking and will suck till the last drop

★FJ:Accommodating and responsive, any positions.
She like to do the front and reverse cowgirl.
Beware as she very HORNY.

★GFE:Chatty, friendly and naughty [Out to please and taking her own sweet time to enjoy the whole session]


★Damage:$100 for 1 BBBJ with CIM and 1 Fuck Job
[ROOM AND CONDOM IS NOT INCLUDED]


★Location:(Location subject to change. She will tell you which hotel to book the room)

★Contact Number :On Request Only


Sa Sa only accept TWO CUSTORMER a day

Bros who are interested can ask me for her contact.

AS REQUESTED BY Sa Sa, LIMITED TO TWO A DAY ONLY!

Sa Sa Last Day Of Service 28 June 2014



Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #56  
Old 05-06-2014, 12:01 PM
golden arrow golden arrow is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
golden arrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC FL without rooms

hi can I have sasa ctc?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #57  
Old 05-06-2014, 04:30 PM
prcbonkie prcbonkie is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
prcbonkie is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: PRC FL without rooms

Time had change.

Because checking in to hotel needs 2 ids, so more troublesome.
Unlike previously where only 1 man id can book the short time hotel liao.

BTW, if you want to take the challenge. Can go to area need to Balestial Hotel and do a Wechat search. There are chances you can get some OLD MILF FL who are roaming that area and without room one.

They will ask you to check into the Balestial Hotel and send them the room number.

WARNING : Please be fore-warned. Those bros with Weak Heart and High Blood Pressure, Please DON'T TAKE THIS CHALLENGE.
The lady who appeared at your room will MOST LIKELY be OLDER than what
is show in the photo in the Wechat.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #58  
Old 06-06-2014, 08:51 AM
golden arrow golden arrow is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
golden arrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC FL without rooms

is she still around?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #59  
Old 06-06-2014, 10:25 AM
CLONE8 CLONE8 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
CLONE8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC FL without rooms

I only hv wechat ids for those at balestier
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #60  
Old 07-06-2014, 12:50 AM
golden arrow golden arrow is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
golden arrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC FL without rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCfun View Post
Found one without room and her service was really excellent.
But she is quite difficult to book as she only accept 2 customer a day.
And she is going back soon.


================================================== ================================================== =============================================
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanMaster View Post



《On Tourist Visa》《《HOT MILF FREELANCING 》》《Available For 1 mth Only 》




Met this lady Sa Sa from China at a shopping centre, she is here on a one month tourist visa.
Brought her for dinner and was surprise that she told me she is doing freelancing to cover her stay here in Singapore.
BUT SHE ONLY ACCEPTS TWO CUSTORMER A DAY!
I had a session with her and the session was excellent.
Totally without the commercial feel, the whole session was like having a bonk with a colleague.
Most important of all, she is enjoying what she is doing!

★Name: Sa Sa

★Look:Refer to Photo

★Body: Refer to Photo

★Age:32

★Boobs:C cup Very nice shape natural and firm

★Shower together: Yes, Before & After,
She loves to suck your dick while in the shower.

★Catbath:Yes, front & back, Her tongue will lick your whole body

★Frenching: Yes, enjoyed frenching with her

★Painting:Yes, she have a very nice looking pussy!
Get very wet when you paint her.
When she is high, will want you to do it in 69 so that she can blow your dick and you lick her pussy!

★Blowjob: Yes, wet with good speed and deep throat and lots of slurping sounds

★CIM:Yes, keep on sucking and will suck till the last drop

★FJ:Accommodating and responsive, any positions.
She like to do the front and reverse cowgirl.
Beware as she very HORNY.

★GFE:Chatty, friendly and naughty [Out to please and taking her own sweet time to enjoy the whole session]


★Damage:$100 for 1 BBBJ with CIM and 1 Fuck Job
[ROOM AND CONDOM IS NOT INCLUDED]


★Location:(Location subject to change. She will tell you which hotel to book the room)

★Contact Number :On Request Only


Sa Sa only accept TWO CUSTORMER a day

Bros who are interested can ask me for her contact.

AS REQUESTED BY Sa Sa, LIMITED TO TWO A DAY ONLY!

Sa Sa Last Day Of Service 28 June 2014



Hi bro can please share her ctc with me?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2021 ph