The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 30-05-2021, 10:43 AM
PredatorWolf PredatorWolf is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

This was an unpleasant overseas encounter which I nearly fell prey to.

For those bros who had been there should know that area.

My buddy and I entered into Zhu hai through gong bei custom border, after some winnings in Macau.

We had our late dinner in the big underground shopping mall at the border.

Thereafter we walked along the Lotus road to look for a hotel.

This road have shops, hotels, sauna joints, bank, fast food outlet, hawker carts and bar counter huts

Though it is a pedestrian walking road, but cars simply drove in.

The fascinating and exciting scene was that this road was full of young street wallkers. Mostly syt. Not those post syt and some even don't know whether of legal age.

Some were standing in groups calling men who pased by.
.
Some were walking, chasing and grabbing men who have no female companion. Most of them were scantily dressed.

Really spoilt for choice like a spread of buffet.

I was still a rookie and my buddy warned me not to engage with them as they were notorious and suggested to go for sauna joint next day.

After checked into the hotel room, he fell asleep shortly as he was too tired , whilst I was still quite energetic.

I was still thinking about the fascinating scene on the road and could not sleep.

Thus, I decided to go out and venture alone...........

............. To be Continued in my next post
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #32  
Old 02-06-2021, 02:36 AM
PredatorWolf PredatorWolf is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

.......Continue from Previous Post.......

As the night got darker, that bustling road were occupied by lots of syt street walkers, beggars, street hawkers and singers.

While I was waiting for my barbecue supper to be served, couple of SYT Street Walkers sat beside me to tell me go with them after the food and passed me their name cards.
Their makeup make them more mature but at most was around 20 years old.

After my meal, i strolled along the road and was grabbed and dragged by a lot of them, while I was deciding which one to pick.

Suddenly a car drove in and a syt street Walker who alighted caught my attention.
I walked passed her to have a clearer look but she just looked at me only without saying anything , unlike the rest.

Indeed she is a real young beauty, with a nice outfit that showed case her slender and voluptuous figure,
but with a snow mountain cool appearance.

I approached her and asked for the price. She responded by raising four fingers and without bargaining I told her ok. She said followed her and soon a trishaw stopped and we sat it.
She said her apartment was safer and my mistake started from here.

Throughout the 10 mins trishaw ride I did not touch her. She was also very quiet with her ivory tower look.
Instead I was enjoying the windy ride and thought of how to bonk and melt this snow Mountain beauty later, like pulling her two peony tail hair and spank her butt in doggy style.

Finally the trishaw reached her apartment...........

............. To be Continued in my next post
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #33  
Old 03-06-2021, 06:40 PM
saabking's Avatar
saabking saabking is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,566
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 15
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Waiting for part3 lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
.......Continue from Previous Post.......

As the night got darker, that bustling road were occupied by lots of syt street walkers, beggars, street hawkers and singers.

While I was waiting for my barbecue supper to be served, couple of SYT Street Walkers sat beside me to tell me go with them after the food and passed me their name cards.
Their makeup make them more mature but at most was around 20 years old.

After my meal, i strolled along the road and was grabbed and dragged by a lot of them, while I was deciding which one to pick.

Suddenly a car drove in and a syt street Walker who alighted caught my attention.
I walked passed her to have a clearer look but she just looked at me only without saying anything , unlike the rest.

Indeed she is a real young beauty, with a nice outfit that showed case her slender and voluptuous figure,
but with a snow mountain cool appearance.

I approached her and asked for the price. She responded by raising four fingers and without bargaining I told her ok. She said followed her and soon a trishaw stopped and we sat it.
She said her apartment was safer and my mistake started from here.

Throughout the 10 mins trishaw ride I did not touch her. She was also very quiet with her ivory tower look.
Instead I was enjoying the windy ride and thought of how to bonk and melt this snow Mountain beauty later, like pulling her two peony tail hair and spank her butt in doggy style.

Finally the trishaw reached her apartment...........

............. To be Continued in my next post
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #34  
Old 05-06-2021, 02:08 AM
PredatorWolf PredatorWolf is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

......Continue from Previous Post.......

Her apartment area was like a ghost town without a single soul.

It only has some dim light and cannot remember whether was it moonlight or from street lamp.

I saw a car parked there similar to the one she alighted from. But I did not think much as was focused on able to bonk her soon.

As she was walking up the stairs , I could see, through stray of dim light, her perky butt hidden inside her mini skirt shaking with her slender legs .

My dick at that time was hard rock and in a firing mode

I still remember her small apartmentunit was at level two whereby the kitchen and bathroom was quite a step above the bedroom.

I tried to break the ice with her and as I was trying to hold her hand, she shoved away from me and demanded payment first.

So I took out four hundred dollars from my wallet since she raised four fingers when I asked her the price.

She gave a hypocrisy smile
and said four hundred dollars was for short time and her last customer of the day was always for overnight which should be four thousand dollars.

In my mind I was thinking, what a setup for prey, knn even Macau sauna no need that price.

I told her why didn't she said that earlier and she can go and find her last customer.

She shouted back saying why I never asked and now what time already.

As the argument got heated, I wanted to leave but she refused to let me go.

She said if I want to leave, I must compensate her three hundred dollars for her time loss.

I ignored her and opened the door and she shouted saying "you better watch out".

As I was quickly walking down the dark staircase, that car that parked downstairs suddenly came to my mind.

I sensed something fishy and bad going to happen.

It was less than couple of minutes that I reached downstairs and suddenly a man shouting voice came from behind.

In my mind I was wondering why he knew I was there, as throughout the journey no one followed behind and she also never used her handphone.

When he was walking towards me, first thing I did was to scan around to see how many accomplices he had.

Aggressively, he questioned why I left without payment. I tried to reason out with him but of no use.

I ignored him and walked quickly towards the brighter area and he followed me and shouted saying how dare I mess with his turf.

Suddenly his fist striked over and I managed to avoid it. As the fight broke out, several blows were being exchanged and I got some injury on my elbow and his center body suffered a kick from me.

Finally I reached the main road and he also chased after and stopped there.

There were a few men sitting outside the big shopping mall and luckily they were not his accomplices.

I was trying to look for a taxi and he took out his handphone and I knew he was going to call for reinforcement.

I immediately told him to follow me back to hotel to get the money, if not later sure disastrous.

Finally a taxi stopped. He wanted me to go into the back seat first. As I was going in, I swiftly turned around and launched a surprise attack on him by tripping him down and a fist on him and told the driver to quickly drive off.

Back to hotel and found my buddy was snoring like a pig.

After years of exposure and through my counterparts in Prc, I learned that prc is very well connected in many areas and all wallks of life.

I think my learning point for this encounter are that do not let off the guard even things have been smooth sailing for a long time, as before the tsunami come it can be quite silent and that Chinese saying 色字头上一把刀.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #35  
Old 05-06-2021, 08:58 AM
saabking's Avatar
saabking saabking is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,566
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 15
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Good story and great lesson learnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
......Continue from Previous Post.......

Her apartment area was like a ghost town without a single soul.

It only has some dim light and cannot remember whether was it moonlight or from street lamp.

I saw a car parked there similar to the one she alighted from. But I did not think much as was focused on able to bonk her soon.

As she was walking up the stairs , I could see, through stray of dim light, her perky butt hidden inside her mini skirt shaking with her slender legs .

My dick at that time was hard rock and in a firing mode

I still remember her small apartmentunit was at level two whereby the kitchen and bathroom was quite a step above the bedroom.

I tried to break the ice with her and as I was trying to hold her hand, she shoved away from me and demanded payment first.

So I took out four hundred dollars from my wallet since she raised four fingers when I asked her the price.

She gave a hypocrisy smile
and said four hundred dollars was for short time and her last customer of the day was always for overnight which should be four thousand dollars.

In my mind I was thinking, what a setup for prey, knn even Macau sauna no need that price.

I told her why didn't she said that earlier and she can go and find her last customer.

She shouted back saying why I never asked and now what time already.

As the argument got heated, I wanted to leave but she refused to let me go.

She said if I want to leave, I must compensate her three hundred dollars for her time loss.

I ignored her and opened the door and she shouted saying "you better watch out".

As I was quickly walking down the dark staircase, that car that parked downstairs suddenly came to my mind.

I sensed something fishy and bad going to happen.

It was less than couple of minutes that I reached downstairs and suddenly a man shouting voice came from behind.

In my mind I was wondering why he knew I was there, as throughout the journey no one followed behind and she also never used her handphone.

When he was walking towards me, first thing I did was to scan around to see how many accomplices he had.

Aggressively, he questioned why I left without payment. I tried to reason out with him but of no use.

I ignored him and walked quickly towards the brighter area and he followed me and shouted saying how dare I mess with his turf.

Suddenly his fist striked over and I managed to avoid it. As the fight broke out, several blows were being exchanged and I got some injury on my elbow and his center body suffered a kick from me.

Finally I reached the main road and he also chased after and stopped there.

There were a few men sitting outside the big shopping mall and luckily they were not his accomplices.

I was trying to look for a taxi and he took out his handphone and I knew he was going to call for reinforcement.

I immediately told him to follow me back to hotel to get the money, if not later sure disastrous.

Finally a taxi stopped. He wanted me to go into the back seat first. As I was going in, I swiftly turned around and launched a surprise attack on him by tripping him down and a fist on him and told the driver to quickly drive off.

Back to hotel and found my buddy was snoring like a pig.

After years of exposure and through my counterparts in Prc, I learned that prc is very well connected in many areas and all wallks of life.

I think my learning point for this encounter are that do not let off the guard even things have been smooth sailing for a long time, as before the tsunami come it can be quite silent and that Chinese saying 色字头上一把刀.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #36  
Old 05-06-2021, 01:21 PM
johan johan is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
johan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Bookmarked this thread. Reminds me of those more adventurous times long ago, and hoping for their return.

I remember when guys 'found' gals, and started threads to share them, usually through 'PM me'. Most were brown sugar from the Philippines and Indonesia; with a smaller number from Malaysia, and our good local ones. And then the PRC gals started coming in, from two week tourists, to those who 'buy out' of their work permitted worksites.

The budget hotels had a boom time as the gals work everywhere. Had to pay extra $10 for their taxi fare if want them where you preferred. Only the guy needs to register, gals were allowed into guest room, just say room number to clerk. Then, no problems with AV checks, TT records, etc. And it was always 2 hours understood as that was the hotel reqt ie two hours max.

Hope some bros found some good ones here and willing to share.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #37  
Old 07-06-2021, 10:31 AM
PredatorWolf PredatorWolf is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

The GL days full of street wallkers were fun and interesting.

Driving and walking along most areas can easily picked up one of them.

There was once daytime I followed one up to the bus at lor 18 ,asked her in the bus then alighted at the next bus stop and went to lor 10 hotel.

I have been to almost all GLhotels, as far as the one near Kallang mrt.

When checking into the hotel with them, sometimes I will try to glance their passport birthdate.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #38  
Old 18-06-2021, 02:19 AM
RRR9 RRR9 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Sg
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
My encounter was pleasant and scary.

It was a night time when I was driving along the opposite road of Katong Punggol Nasi lemak.

I managed to spot a gal walking alone leisurely. As I drove passed her slowly, I had a glance of her front view.

I stopped my car and waited for her to pass by.

She stopped as I streched myself to the window and called her to offer her a ride home.

Initially she rejected but agreed after much persuasion.Through her accent, i knew she is a prc.

She was around her late 20s, wearing a spectacle, with those type of long dress which has straight lines fold vertically. overall her appearance quite turned me on.

I made a u turn to the durian stall near the pet bird shop.

After we finished the durian, I popped the golden question of whether she can accompany me for the night.

She told me she was a tourist and not in this trade. After much sweet talk and together with monetary offer, she finally agreed.

Drove to the petrol station at Lorong 24 to buy condom and proceeded to the hotel.

In the room, she was quite shy as I tried to slowly caress her.

As the momentum went into undressing and then naked , suddenly there was a continous loud knocking on the door shouting something like room inspection.

She asked me who's that and I told her to quickly dress on.

when I told her it was av inspection, to my horror she said she wanted to jump down from the window.

I was like this time round die Liao really in big deep shit, sibei Dua diao if she jumped and sibei jialat both outside and inside the room.

i pulled her back and finally managed to calm her down.

Upon opening the door, a group of officers of both gender came in, one male officer told me to go outside with him.

After taking down the particulars,he asked me did I know her , have I paid her the money and what transpired us to come here.

Finally he said go off and don't let me see you again.

Till now, I still don't know was she a street walker and feel a bit bad on implicating her if she was not.
Bro, so what happened to the girl? Was she taken away by the police? Just wondering what they can charge her under such circumstances.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #39  
Old 18-06-2021, 07:36 PM
PredatorWolf PredatorWolf is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 279
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
Bro, so what happened to the girl? Was she taken away by the police? Just wondering what they can charge her under such circumstances.
Bro,

We were questioned separately inside and outside the room.

I left after given the green light.

Hence don't know what happened later.

Hopefully she was fine.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No more street walker at geylang? newhunter Adult Discussions about SEX 15 31-01-2016 03:56 PM
GL still got street walker now? mr20k Adult Discussions about SEX 2 12-06-2015 06:02 PM
Was offered $30 by street walker? 3someking Adult Discussions about SEX 15 24-09-2013 11:32 AM
who got try the ang moh street walker outside darlene hotel fifaplayer Adult Discussions about SEX 14 02-09-2011 01:40 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2021 ph