The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Geylang Reborn

Notices

Geylang Reborn A fresh start for the newcomers - After receiving numerous complaints from the relative newbies to the Geylang scene that the old section is dominated by the big players I decided to set up this sub section which is strictly for newbies only. If you want to say your piece you can do so here.

Old 24-12-2018, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

My Reputation: Points: 182163 / Power: 300
Cengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond repute
Angry 👎👎👎GEYLANG HALL OF SHAME 👎👎��- Lousy bonks (GL Experience only)

You can post as many Bad FRs as you want in this thread but no flaming and trolling here please. We dont see the need for self-righteous people to defend a WL here unless you are her OKT.

We will not remove any post and we wont entertain complaints/report if your favourite girl receive a bad review.

the only exception is when a sponsors remove the post. We have no control over that.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 25-12-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
cloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lousy and Bad bonks (GL Experience only)

thanks bro for this thread.

Avoid L8H66A esp G73

cunt smell like infected STD! Also this cannot that cannot.
waste time waste $$ !
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
cloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18h20

WL #8 Happy

overall rating 2/10

Looks: CHAO abit LAU AH LIAN - 3/10
Boobs: think is 32A not (my cup of tea) -1/10
BBBJ : non existent 0/10
Attitude: rushing 3/10
GFE : no GFE at all 1/10
FJ : like fucking a dead fish 2/10
Old 25-12-2018, 08:32 PM
Super Moderator

Cengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond reputeCengiz has a reputation beyond repute

if there wasnt so many flaming and fighting in this section, we wont have need to act.

Are u not aware that your so call "personal vendetta against a particular WL, through no fault of hers, can write all sorts of malicious, evil lies about the WL and cruelly and falsely accuse her of having AIDS" is already happening in various threads.

With the new rules, at least the bad FRs are now consolidate into one thread. This hopefully spares the other threads from being corrupted.

btw this isnt a debate thread and we dont need everyone to agree with us cos we know we cant please everyone but rest assured we know what we are doing.

Here is another piece of advice, please stick to the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So a jilted, begrundging and vindictive samster who has a personal vendetta against a particular WL, through no fault of hers, can write all sorts of malicious, evil lies about the WL and cruelly and falsely accuse her of having AIDS, and that's allowed? No one can come to her defense? And it'll remain posted in this thread indefinitely?
Old 26-12-2018, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
MrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: GEYLANG HALL OF SHAME - Lousy bonks (GL Experience only)

Have to highlight this post is more to warn samsters of possible experiences, which might differ for individuals. Id totally enjoyed my sessions with other gals at 1820; and relatively young and not repulsive looking to deserve such treatment:

1820 May
- B natural boobs, fair chiobu, 1.58 ish slim frame but a tad chunky on the thighs, with jet black long hair
- Considered good service by nowadays standards
- Lousy session for me as May did not allow French nor lick boobs and hissed at me when I tried which was a total turn off ; of course no painting was allowed as well.
- I ended up not cumming as didi immed turned flaccid after the experience; she still had audacity to ask me why I din cummed; whether its cos shes not good enough (明知故问)and when I politely din reply her she showed me black face during shower
- Will definitely not rtf; try her at your risk of wasting $150
👎
Upped lately: 1429沫沫,1431QQ,1606乖乖,白羊,TongTong,1608可可,夏天,1612冰冰, 婷婷,娜娜,1649蒙蒙,白冰,1654aAngel,月月,1669姗姗,萱萱,Lele,Lulu, WH04欣儿,WH06雪儿,辣椒,美丽,SK,WH12Honey,叶子,小梦,WH15安乔,吉祥,如 意,WH17冰冰,1820圆圆,2033贝贝,姗姗,小宝,晨曦,2036欣儿,安琪,乐乐,佳佳,20 40小米,2062a月佳,月亮
To up list:1654aSelina,WH06百合
Old 26-12-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 19
Antonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GEYLANG HALL OF SHAME - Lousy bonks (GL Experience only)

good thread, FRs must have a template to follow?
i have a few bad experience in geylang too.
here's the first of many and most recent one.

L18h20 - number 17 (baby)

i suspect she is in her late 20s. short and abit on the plus size.
boobs are small but her complexion is ok.

however do note, this girl really have a working attitude problem.
instead of getting a one dragon service one usually get from Cat150. you get snake service. No licking, bj is 10 sec , FJ only one position. no moaning too.

no licking - 1/10
10 secs BJ - 2/10
FJ - 5/10
room is not very tidy too - 2/10

overall experience , 2/10 - WILL NOT Return!
Old 26-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 👎👎👎GEYLANG HALL OF SHAME 👎👎��- Lousy bonks (GL Experience only)

Yes, fully agreed that girls in 1820 are mostly not offering those services such as french, AR and painting as well. I am quite concerned about those services so recently decided not to take any risk to visit this house.
Old 26-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lorong 24 JM14 G4 Soda attitude very bad now. She ord in Feb next year so perhaps ord mood. Do a check on my post history and you can see my recent review for her at the other thread
Old 26-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Antonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAntonio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

=======

LOR 16 H54A

Bros, Be very careful of this house, cheong at your own risk, I visited this one about 2-3 months ago.
the Okt is one of the rudest and unfriendly person around. Can u imagine the UGLY gal came in half drunk and the OKT force me to take her?
Of course i refused and he say he will blackilist me. WTF. limbei cheong Gl that time, he must still be sucking his mother thumb. NO RTF for this house.

=======
Old 26-12-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
psm2018sl is Cool - loads of Potential
👎👎👎GEYLANG HALL OF SHAME 👎👎��- Lousy bonks (GL Experience only)

LOR6 H66 (WL5)
All bros, Be very careful of this WL5 cheong at your own risk, I visited this WL about 5 months ago.
This WL is one of the rudest, angry and unfriendly WL I ever came across in GL. Can you imagine this WL treated me like I'm new or old disease like, yes I'm tanned skin Indian origin. Now of course I had avoided visiting this WL5 @ L6#66
https://samsimply.rocks/showthread.php?t=600774&page=372
Old 26-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 3
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Thxs for all the infos
Old 27-12-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sampathmalla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
👎👎👎GEYLANG HALL OF SHAME 👎👎��- Lousy bonks (GL Experience only)

L6H#66 Tag No.5
Bros, Be careful of this bitch G5 you may bonk G5 at your own risk. I went this shop last time I think now about 6 months+.
This girl G5 was very arrogant, proud Thai BITCH very rude to me and angry for choosing her, also not friendly.
I had avoid this girl G5 Lor6H#66.
Old 27-12-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

bro i second you.

we should all BLACKLIST L18h20 after i post a bad FR about the experience the okt sent his dogs to zap me. i have 100 points, see how many times u can zap

fyi i have tried this happy before as well.
my ratings differs

Looks: yes look abit old but not bad looking, however for cat150 standard, we can get much better - 5/10
Boobs: same opinion, small boob -1/10
BBBJ : i did get a short BBBJ 5/10
Attitude: lol cant believe you give a 3/10. i will only give a 1/10. Fuck type attitude , say she is painful because my cock too big
Fj : only one position 4/10

overall 3.5/10 Pay me $$$ i also wont go back to that house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
L18h20

WL #8 Happy

overall rating 2/10

Looks: CHAO abit LAU AH LIAN - 3/10
Boobs: think is 32A not (my cup of tea) -1/10
BBBJ : non existent 0/10
Attitude: rushing 3/10
GFE : no GFE at all 1/10
FJ : like fucking a dead fish 2/10
Old 27-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Super Moderator

i see you got more points then before, anyway no need to worry about the zap, we are moderating this thread closely, we will ensure justice is done. so i look forward to more post from you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio View Post

we should all BLACKLIST L18h20 after i post a bad FR about the experience the okt sent his dogs to zap me.

overall 3.5/10 Pay me $$$ i also wont go back to that house!
Old 28-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
Lonelyboiiii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 6 H66

G18 the worst bitch ever
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1