The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 17
cuty is one of the Best!cuty is one of the Best!cuty is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstrdwnld View Post
Tried SLG an yue before this cb.
Massage and sensual were normal. The only problem is whole session took 30-40 mins.
The good side, during payment she asked me to only pay 100 instead of 110 as she didn't have change to my 3 blue notes.
She has a lot of restrictions too cannot kiss lick or grope much
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 4
Vrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Stay safe folks, 50 unlinked cases.
Still so many unlink .. 40+. Hope go down to single digit soon else too high a risk to take
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 17
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Just noticed a zhuzhu with this url https://sglonelyguy-5.com/zhuzhu-massage
Is this the same zhuzhu as https://sglonelyguy-4.com/zhu-zhu-massage/?

The urls are different.. Any MR for zhuzhu-massage?
Old Today, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
googoo2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
Just noticed a zhuzhu with this url https://sglonelyguy-5.com/zhuzhu-massage
Is this the same zhuzhu as https://sglonelyguy-4.com/zhu-zhu-massage/?

The urls are different.. Any MR for zhuzhu-massage?
I try this zhuzhu before..
the figure and face discount 20%. books is a B and not nicely shaped. massage ok. only hj and ask me to top up if want to chunt chunt.. attitude was OK though..

finished in ard 35 to 45 mins if I remember correctly. Will not rtf.
Old Today, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 17
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googoo2013 View Post
I try this zhuzhu before..
the figure and face discount 20%. books is a B and not nicely shaped. massage ok. only hj and ask me to top up if want to chunt chunt.. attitude was OK though..

finished in ard 35 to 45 mins if I remember correctly. Will not rtf.
thanks for the MR. I know discount from her photos but she still look pretty on her tiktoks. But if zhut zhut must topup then forget about it. Will up u once reload.
Old Today, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 14
ddae44 is a splendid one to beholdddae44 is a splendid one to beholdddae44 is a splendid one to beholdddae44 is a splendid one to beholdddae44 is a splendid one to beholdddae44 is a splendid one to beholdddae44 is a splendid one to beholdddae44 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/sha-sha-massage/

Tried her.

Location is good for drivers but not for those taking Public Transport.
Massage is hard and she can go harder, spent quite some time on this. I will say better than those you find in spas.

Her sensual is slow and steady, good bbbj and suction before finishing with a hj.

Bodywise, nice Bs but she got a great ass, really nice to grasp esp when you are about to cum. Can go ahead to try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1