The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
ejectjoy, max_priest

Old 15-09-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud ofPredatorWolf has much to be proud of
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Agreed with your comments about Meng Meng and Si Si. Meng Meng truly has relatively good service, way above average in the current environment. Only downside is she put on some weight and she is not so open to frenching now (only long kissing). Si Si is a smoker. During my second visit, I asked her to mouth wash more thoroughly. She willingly complied. She is tall sexy gal whom I enjoy bonking with very much!

I discovered Si Si has a third advert https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4263, besides using the Si Si and Mo Mo adverts. So, if anyone is keen to find her, either use this advert or the Si Si's one, as it will cost you $20 less, at $180. Actually this advert more closely resembled her ... but I have never seen her in "make up mode" (I did not meet up with her, as I was late due to traffic jam and the postal code given brought me to another building 300m away. By the time, I found the new condo where she just shifted to, I was already half an hour late. She has another appt half an hr later. She could see me from the high floor she is staying and told me I was the customer who filed her chin on two occasions! She wanted to recommend her room-mate. But at $240, I think it is not worth to try!)
Meng Meng very good service , polite and smiling.

A enjoyable bonk and she is very accomdating. Can take long time thrusting without complaint and no short change of time.
Catbath very good.

She is towards tanned and her waist should be around near 30.

a bit like sha da Jie type and with a mole on her right upper arm.downside the hair not fully removed.

it will be good if her price can be the same as Judy and Amy as the 2 of them can on par /match or higher than her.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 15-09-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1586 / Power: 16
escobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the share bro!

Upped

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygatefire View Post
Tried 4340 a couple of days ago....not my cup of tea.

Looks: I can see some semblance, but the facial features in photos are waaay sharper than her real person. Probably 30-40%? 80% (based on the review on ++) is definitely an exaggeration.

Body: Turnoff for me. I am quite lean, not buff/muscular, but her shoulders are as broad as mine. Not slim but not fat either, average. But her ass/hips are quite curvy, so that's a plus point I guess.

Boobs: Natural Bs...very soft and nice to squeeze

Kissing: Light pecks

BBBJ: I'm a little girthy + her mouth small, some teeth involved

Catbath: Average

Painting: She offered, but I was not interested at that point.

FJ: Probably the best part of the session...but average when compared to my past experiences.

GFE: Initially greeted me with the high pitched girly voice....but once the deed is done, reverted back to her normal voice. But definitely not rushed and accommodating.

At the start of the session, she asked if I rarely visit FL (which is true, I only visit FL as a last resort, so once every 1-2 months) because she did not see any reviews for my number. She is also in one of the group chats, not sure which. Overall, just a pump-and-dump kinda FL (for me).
Absolutely right bro! Just look at the above share from another generous samster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Having a record is the least of our problems tbh. Just cheong normally and you will get one. I have no idea when and how I came to have a record in the first place.

The real issues are the quality of service, the prices, the top ups, the advertising. Without the forum and genuine FRs, I wont know what I will be doing.[m Prolly sticking to a FL/ML in some spa.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 15-09-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant futureescobar43535 has a brilliant future

Does this Suki french bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phased View Post
Had a session with Suki, I really enjoyed it.

She's a really well maintained pre milf. Her skin is fair and flawless. Most importantly, her boobs are really big and natural, think about JAV Julia.

Some light massage followed by bbbj. Was decent could go deep but could feel some teeth but overall ok.

Accommodating to positions and when you have a full view of those big natural boobs I didn't last long. Getting hard just thinking about it.

Will definitely rtf tho I think $170 is slightly pricey
Old 15-09-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 13
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

Can Any Bros confirm the info? Nowadays 200++ per pop?? i was stun when i wanna go try.. last info I knew was 140-160 per pop.. than have to risk being bait.. I got bait till I'm tired so I've sealed my sword for the past 2 yrs.. lolx
Coco
Old 15-09-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Think there was a positive fr on her sometime back in this thread bro?

Problem for me is that I think she works in a Spa.

Also if I am not mistaken think she is running ads with 2 names, could be in other websites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4335

Anyone tried her before? duo duo
Old 15-09-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Thanks once again for the good advice bro!

This SiSi seems to be good from the recent comments in this thread. Wish you good luck and look forward to your fr.

Btw I noticed T T 4350 ViVi might have dropped her initial price from $200 to $160 if I am not mistaken? But just realised on her momo 4377 ViVi ad that her "age" suddenly went down to 19 from 22 in her T T ad

Any takers for the above ViVi?

On a more serious note, I just heard that one or two D2 FLs might have recently been caught by AV in raids. Any other bros heard anything of this nature from their regulars?

Take care and stay safe bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
I believe most of us have been thru the same dilemma and sometimes still do. We just hv to be mentally prepared for a wasted trip and blue balls
Your initial list have a sisi t.vip 4327 at $180. There's 2 good frs already. She will be my go to try if the lower priced targets don materialise.
Old 15-09-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jlnwolves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any reviews on http://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3860
Old 15-09-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 13
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Thanks once again for the good advice bro!

This SiSi seems to be good from the recent comments in this thread. Wish you good luck and look forward to your fr.

Btw I noticed T T 4350 ViVi might have dropped her initial price from $200 to $160 if I am not mistaken? But just realised on her momo 4377 ViVi ad that her "age" suddenly went down to 19 from 22 in her T T ad

Any takers for the above ViVi?

On a more serious note, I just heard that one or two D2 FLs might have recently been caught by AV in raids. Any other bros heard anything of this nature from their regulars?

Take care and stay safe bros!
If she kanna caught that means she's given a white card. she can openly come out to do, if caught she just say earning $ to buy air ticket back home. But for the cust I dont think will let go so simple. Flouting Covid regulation min 2k fine.. Dont flame me if i wrong..just wanna get more info before i get my blue balls into trouble.. LOLX
Coco
Old 15-09-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Solid sharing as always

Thanks bro!

Coincidentally I was just eyeing this "LinLin's" ad

As for her "safety check" practice, I seem to encounter this with the FLs along two different stretch of roads lined with condos without security in the front gate somewhere in Central
Quote:
Agreed with your comments about Meng Meng and Si Si. Meng Meng truly has relatively good service, way above average in the current environment. Only downside is she put on some weight and she is not so open to frenching now (only long kissing). Si Si is a smoker. During my second visit, I asked her to mouth wash more thoroughly. She willingly complied. She is tall sexy gal whom I enjoy bonking with very much!

I discovered Si Si has a third advert https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4263, besides using the Si Si and Mo Mo adverts. So, if anyone is keen to find her, either use this advert or the Si Si's one, as it will cost you $20 less, at $180. Actually this advert more closely resembled her ... but I have never seen her in "make up mode" (I did not meet up with her, as I was late due to traffic jam and the postal code given brought me to another building 300m away. By the time, I found the new condo where she just shifted to, I was already half an hour late. She has another appt half an hr later. She could see me from the high floor she is staying and told me I was the customer who filed her chin on two occasions! She wanted to recommend her room-mate. But at $240, I think it is not worth to try!)
Thanks for this info bro!

Shall Up you for the share

Going to send you a PM as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnestball View Post
Thanks bro. I forgot to add that Si Si tits are nice and more than perky. She's from Putien and her friend is coming in end of the mth. Just bear in mind what's happening over at Fujian and Guangdong now.

With these 2 lasses, it's easy to feel natural and spontaneous like they already know you. What I mean is once you set aside the looks (photos and physical) etc, being together with them makes you feel good in action as they are cooperative like Lily. Action and whispers of words feel natural and sincere. Non commercial feel. And it's not GFE or KC which I feel can be very put on or seeking for sthing more.

Can't remember if I mentioned - I like pussy squeezing on little bro especially when not requested. There's one at area B who does this well urging for next wave of action.

Ocean is huge, but seems one bro above mentioned hurricane.

YMMV. Peace.
Old 15-09-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19313 / Power: 22
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

A good stamina lass!

https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4383

FL name - Xiao Yu
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 25 years young according to her (look her age)
Height - 1.6m approx
Tits - Natural C with brown tits (soft & sagged)
Built - Slim
Venue - Good for those who take MRT

Looks - look 75% like the gal in the pic advertised especially the one in the video.

Catbath / foreplay - 7/10; minimal catbath but scored because of her lengthy raw pussy rubbing on my dick. Almost felt like cumming when her vagina lips ground my Dick head. Shiok like hell! 😍

AR - N/A

French Kiss - only kiss on the lips allowed!

CBJ - 6.5/10; half throated. Minus point because of condom used.

FJ - 8/10: a lot of stamina, can take lengthy pounding, and very accommodating to various position.

Attitude - 7/10; Great but must get use to punters request like French kiss & BBBJ in order to be Ang pai as she has the looks, youth and physique

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-09-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 1
Earnestball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEarnestball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Solid sharing as always

Thanks for this info bro!

Shall Up you for the share

Going to send you a PM as well
Bro,

Happy to share as long as we take things in the right spirit. Thanks for the points even though I am not really in it for points. Understandably there are all kinds of members here. More importantly, the pleasure of the experience should be outside this forum. Just being nice to each other here is good enough.

Cheers.

Last edited by Earnestball; 15-09-2021 at 09:55 PM.
Old 15-09-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 1
Earnestball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEarnestball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A good stamina lass!

FL name - Xiao Yu
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Height - 1.6m approx
Built - Slim

Looks - look 75% like the gal in the pic advertised especially the one in the video.

Catbath / foreplay - 7/10; minimal catbath but scored because of her lengthy raw pussy rubbing on my dick. Almost felt like cumming when her vagina lips ground my Dick head. Shiok like hell! 😍

AR - N/A

FJ - 8/10: a lot of stamina, can take lengthy pounding, and very accommodating to various position.

Attitude - 7/10; Great but must get use to punters request like French kiss & BBBJ in order to be Ang pai as she has the looks, youth and physique

Enjoy,
MaXx
Thanks Bro Max Priest!
Old 15-09-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnestball View Post
Bro,

Happy to share as long as we take things in the right spirit. Thanks for the points even though I am not really in it for points. Just being nice to each other here is good enough.

Cheers.
Thanks for both replies bro

As for the points, I always try to Up posts which I like. To me this is the fun part to show my appreciation for what its worth
Old 15-09-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 17
vertical_limit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervertical_limit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervertical_limit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervertical_limit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervertical_limit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Hm.....I'm a bit confusing.

Q1) Meng Meng is referring to below FL? There are 3 Meng Meng in impmm.
https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4293

Q2) This same FL have 3 different ads in impmm? So its better to either contact 4263 or 4353? As 4344 is $20 pricier?
https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4263 (Lin Lin)
https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4353 (Si Si)
https://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4344 (Mo Mo)
Old 15-09-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 12
Lustlord is one of the Best!Lustlord is one of the Best!Lustlord is one of the Best!Lustlord is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A good stamina lass!

FL name - Xiao Yu
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Height - 1.6m approx
Built - Slim

AR - N/A

Enjoy,
MaXx
Thanks bro for the FR. Could I check if the place is apartment or shop? Saw a few listings in same location so a bit hesitant.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1