The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 13
joefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Let's hoot into some busty girls today. Any recommendations?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-09-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 13
joefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoefeugo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone has tips here how to shoot my load harder? i want to have that type of sex again sia
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-09-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2711 / Power: 7
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

anyone tried Zo yet? any FRs??
Old 06-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
honkyman90 is one of the Best!honkyman90 is one of the Best!honkyman90 is one of the Best!honkyman90 is one of the Best!

Not really great bonks but those who wants to try ang moh, Rachelle on euros don't look as good as pictures. so just a heads up. i turned up and immediately left after
Old 10-09-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2711 / Power: 7
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

so quiet here now
Old 12-09-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
CrazyJoee is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, any FRs for the recent ladies from bro VP?
Old 12-09-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 2
Haha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros anyone tried overnight with VP before? Can pm me
Old 12-09-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 15
nch08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternch08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anybody knows if denise will be working soon?
Dolly - Sexb
Nena - mwcg
Angel - FBC
Angelina - MP
Mili & Mila - Chewy
Angel, Angela - Magic
Annie, Angelina, Sophie, Janet, Angel - HN
Vivian - LF
Venus - AF
Yuri - Juz4fun
Jojo - Poop
Cheryl Xue-er
Old 12-09-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefeugo View Post
anyone has tips here how to shoot my load harder? i want to have that type of sex again sia
Ps I don't really frequent dome 3 but one suggestion is look for some legit Thai juagen. Personally I don't really know any thai/viet MLs who can do this, but there are some PRC MLs who can do legit juagen (I'm more of a dome 2 guy), and trust me yall will be able to feel the difference. This one especially for guys who wank a lot until lj damaged liao or getting older then pipes stiff liao, the juagen will help restore the pipes elasticity, and this also helps with people who got difficulty urinating. But of course, every man is different lah, just happens that this method works for me.
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saxynat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for first timers for VP?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1