The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6429 / Power: 16
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Anyone in contact with Fong Yi? Wah shes my favourite milf, my favourite thing to do was eat her ass. Damn miss her.
She is doing fine, everyday just eat and 😴
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 08-08-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raidbrigade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please keep the good work
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 09-08-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 13
jacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Down load from Mei Na's FB. Probably investment scheme. It looks like MLM 2me. I pretty much guess she want me to post it here. Thinking back past 15 yrs of NDP. PT is 1 RLD where we are expecting long Q, and a lot of ang pai not in business. A reason being causeway jam.

Not past 2 yrs. It is shut down. I guess same with GL. Freaking quiet except made shifts hawkers. The only interesting person are foreigner woman selling things. Of course the $ is good they may take it and provide sessions.

Still. Careful of Delta variant. Happy NDP! I notice MP Tin Pei Ling is the most beautifully guest. That's only me.
Old 09-08-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 18
candeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant futurecandeo_88 has a brilliant future

If this QR Code/link is legit, it's for the donation to the covid-19 relief work in Malaysia. Information/donations also accepted through Singapore Tzu Chi's website. Link: www.tzuchi.org.sg

On a side note, I also received messages from one of the former PT WL asking for some financial help as she is facing a tough life now...I believe some bro's might have received the same help message..

Such is life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Down load from Mei Na's FB. Probably investment scheme. It looks like MLM 2me. I pretty much guess she want me to post it here. Thinking back past 15 yrs of NDP. PT is 1 RLD where we are expecting long Q, and a lot of ang pai not in business. A reason being causeway jam.

Not past 2 yrs. It is shut down. I guess same with GL. Freaking quiet except made shifts hawkers. The only interesting person are foreigner woman selling things. Of course the $ is good they may take it and provide sessions.

Still. Careful of Delta variant. Happy NDP! I notice MP Tin Pei Ling is the most beautifully guest. That's only me.

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

jacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to beholdjacky43 is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Again from Mei Na's FB. C19 test kit? Look like facial creams 2me. Do not believe in MLM.
Old 13-08-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 3
IamGood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIamGood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIamGood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIamGood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIamGood is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My last sex in petain was with meina
Old 13-08-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
My last sex in petain was with meina
Niceee.... she short and good to carry up and bonk.
Old 13-08-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 3
IamGood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIamGood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIamGood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIamGood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIamGood is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last time always walk pass never call her.
One day while waiting for sally alomg the corridor, heard someone piaking meina so loudly. I buay tahan. Door open ask her how much.
Dont wait liao went in and piak her doggy. Then on always doggie her till outside can here.
Sometimes i ask her hj me while in 69 position. She say only see no lick.
Always cum within minutes when she hj me while i enjoy the abalone view.
Nice small asshole
Old 13-08-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Last time always walk pass never call her.
One day while waiting for sally alomg the corridor, heard someone piaking meina so loudly. I buay tahan. Door open ask her how much.
Dont wait liao went in and piak her doggy. Then on always doggie her till outside can here.
Sometimes i ask her hj me while in 69 position. She say only see no lick.
Always cum within minutes when she hj me while i enjoy the abalone view.
Nice small asshole
haha small abalone..hairy anot ?
Old 15-08-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

KKM APPROVED!
100%正品 大量现货秒发
NEWGENE ANTIGEN TESTKIT
散买/整盒买都可以来下单❤️
#第一手价招代理批发

Mei Na is selling C19 self tests kit in Malaysia. She has move into medical products. The morale of her story. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Regular customers, please support her.
Old 04-09-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Mei Na's home town, Ipoh. She is climbing mountain, good exercise no doubt. She inform us Ipoh experience heavy rain falls in August.
Old 05-09-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Mei Na's home town, Ipoh. She is climbing mountain, good exercise no doubt. She inform us Ipoh experience heavy rain falls in August.
haha look at her sweat!
Old 08-09-2021, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 9
peregrene is a splendid one to beholdperegrene is a splendid one to beholdperegrene is a splendid one to beholdperegrene is a splendid one to beholdperegrene is a splendid one to beholdperegrene is a splendid one to beholdperegrene is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Anyone in contact with Fong Yi? Wah shes my favourite milf, my favourite thing to do was eat her ass. Damn miss her.
Ya. I do too
Old 10-09-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Last yr after official RLD shuts down, PT is 1 of them. Due to Wuhan virus and now Covid 19. I took a break away from all these. It safe my life. And millions of brothers who think like me.

We knew the danger of FLs. Our wisdom safe us all.
Old 15-09-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Taken in Mei Na's FB. Her home town of Ipoh. She brought along two sisters. 1 kind of look familiar. After open gates. I guess ex PT girls face strict selection on return back in biz. AV prefer new batch of girls. Still. Ipoh known for pretty Malaysian ladies is a good choice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1