The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 25-09-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31817 / Power: 25
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
If it wasn't for this Covid I would have visited Vietnam. Did not know their FLs all so cheap

300k = SGD$18?
I am not sure if you can find this so called "so cheap"...dowan hope ... didn't spoil your hope...

<a href=https://images.sbf.net.nz/img/248145.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>https://images.sbf.net.nz/img/248145.jpg</a>

Any 4 points or more are welcome to exchange...PM me if have not return favour

Please Do Not quote entire long forum.

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 25-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Elfbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am not sure if you can find this so called "so cheap"...dowan hope ... didn't spoil your hope...
I think he very likely cannot get such a price... Tourist i think will be quoted 1M (hear say from my friend whom had tried).

300K I guess is either he know someone or he know where to find, plus he should know how to speak Tieng Viet.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
300K I guess is either he know someone or he know where to find, plus he should know how to speak Tieng Viet.
This sentence is correct...key is where to find...

Anyway no big deal even if cannot find...there always be some fun elsewhere...

300k is not the final price...still need to travel to the hotel the gal designated...lets say you live in D1 and pay Grab to and fro cost 120k dong...another 60 to100k hotel...then you saw the gals face 4/10...lost interest liao...

<a href=https://images.sbf.net.nz/img/248145.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>https://images.sbf.net.nz/img/248145.jpg</a>

Old 25-09-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This sentence is correct...key is where to find...

Anyway no big deal even if cannot find...there always be some fun elsewhere...

300k is not the final price...still need to travel to the hotel the gal designated...lets say you live in D1 and pay Grab to and fro cost 120k dong...another 60 to100k hotel...then you saw the gals face 4/10...lost interest liao...
D1 is not cheap, plus hotel ex, food ex (fun should be ex too ba)

I saw there is some nice sex hotel with nice nice bathtub in the room, like those motel in taiwan and still quite cheap too.
Old 25-09-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 10
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think he very likely cannot get such a price... Tourist i think will be quoted 1M (hear say from my friend whom had tried).

I dunno mah, I normally chiong in BKK/Pattaya. I actually plan to visit Vietnam this year but thanks to Covid cannot.

Yup, keyword is where to find
Old 25-09-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dunno mah, I normally chiong in BKK/Pattaya. I actually plan to visit Vietnam this year but thanks to Covid cannot.

Stick to your BKK/Pattaya...you will not find those in Vietnam...

Old 25-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

As a tourist, big cites like Hanoi and Saigon is pretty boring...
If you looking at:
south Vietnam, you can try Phu Quoc, Con dao, Vung Tau, Phat Thiet, Nha Trang and Da lat.
Center Vietnam, you can try Danang, Hue and Hoi An.
North Vietnam, you can try Ha Long Bay, Ninh Binh and Sa Pa.

I am also planning to visit North Vietnam this Nov de, but also cannot due to Wu Han Virus.

Talking about the chiong, I find Vietnamese prettier and cuter but Thai have better service.
I still enjoy soapy in BKK.
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 10
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As a tourist, big cites like Hanoi and Saigon is pretty boring...
If you looking at:
south Vietnam, you can try Phu Quoc, Con dao, Vung Tau, Phat Thiet, Nha Trang and Da lat.
Center Vietnam, you can try Danang, Hue and Hoi An.
North Vietnam, you can try Ha Long Bay, Ninh Binh and Sa Pa.

I am also planning to visit North Vietnam this Nov de, but also cannot due to Wu Han Virus.

Talking about the chiong, I find Vietnamese prettier and cuter but Thai have better service.
I still enjoy soapy in BKK.
I see. I haven't visit Vietnam yet. Besides chionging I also want to go there to makan. I see YouTube the makan all so cheap
Old Yesterday, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
blurblur2032 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblurblur2032 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Their food is nice and cheap. The bread baguette is the best.
I go long long time ago, still dunno how to chiong that time just eat. Now not sure whether the standard of food still the same
At that time, I cosume snake, blood, worm, scorpion. Hahaha
Old Today, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Their food is nice and cheap. The bread baguette is the best.
I go long long time ago, still dunno how to chiong that time just eat. Now not sure whether the standard of food still the same
At that time, I cosume snake, blood, worm, scorpion. Hahaha
Yes, their baguette is the best. Dont forget their fried beef noodle (m xo b), very nice.

Salute to you, you dare to eat those strange strange food there, I see the worms and unborn duck, i feel like vomiting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1