The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 20-04-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 2
sharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud of
Re: Tremendous ''E'' Cup Candy in da house

Pm sent...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbdesilva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharinglove7787 View Post
Here to share by far my best find up to date in 2011.. Please go try yourself to find out and use your own judgement to gauge this gem bros Contact is already listed here bros... So please thor long X2 dont pm me ask for contact. Can pm me ask other things
All I san say is her WC / WA photo is at least 95% to her actual look.

Got intro to a new ML that just came onshore 2 days ago.. Without a doubt, this is by far the most tokgong gem I've ever encounter within this few months. Location wise I no need to mention further... given same clear instruction to the maze and there she is (Candy 糖果) with really long silky waist length hair at the door to welcome me. As I think properly her sister did mentioned to her I've been here before. She is armed with Genuine E cup and I mean really E! Bring me to the room and proceed with the SOP before kickoff. Don't have to mention how is the environment. All I can say is it's exactly the same prior to my last visit. Cleanliness and hygienic of the room 10/10.

She came in wearing a spaghetti top with that E cup she has! As always, blanja me a cup of water With the look she has and her two big coconut, this was ever the first time I'm totally not keen into massage anymore lol. But she still insist to give me a proper massage which lasted about 30mins before diving to the main dish. To me, massage is no longer important at this point during out tcss session waiting to pass time.

Finally the long wait is over when she ask me to turn over and ask me what dish for today. I just point to her huge knockers and ask for main course to be serve fast because wait too long liao. Started with basic teasing and what the fark when she show me her tongue to start giving me bj. Her tongue is unlike human damn farking long and really very flexible. She can really use her E cup to give a sibei solid handjob if your tolerance level is there. Main dish was finally ready to be served. Proceed with a few positions while I was sucking the hell out of her tits and couldn't take my eyes off her look while she was playing with her own tongue. Finish my dish off with doggy on her with one hand squeezing 1 coconut and the other hand pulling her hair. Then only she confused she can reach her climax easier using doggy

Time to clean up the dishes before leaving and damage was the same if bros out there followed me all along. Please don't ask me once again which her wechat cannot add if too many people adding at the same time. Can use whats app ma... Same logic applies.. some coffeeshop don't sell coke. only sell pespi. only depends on whether you insist you want to drink coke (means die die must use wechat) or you can also drink pespi sua (can use whats app)

Sharing is loving

Candy 糖果
WC: cg0403k
WA: 90599081
Why no reply when i message both WC & WA?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-04-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 3
Sixsigma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw Candy last week. Location in an alleyway with a bit of foot traffic from workers. Her look is exactly like her WC, no tricks there. Pretty face with pigtails, looks like late 20s or maybe early 30s. Her service was good, was willing to accommodate 69 and all the position I asked for. We banged enthusiastically and afterwards she said all the other girls could hear on the way out I saw a girl that looked younger with even prettier face.. want to find out who that is.

Look: 8/10 pretty face
Body: 8/10 HUGE boobs... she says they are real but I feel something inside. Ass is flat
Kissing: 5/10 looked away, only allowed slight brushing of the lips
BBBJ: 10/10 really enthusiastic and accommodating
FJ: 9/10 great view from below... no complaints about multiple positions
RTF: Yes
Old 20-04-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster (A)

sharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixsigma View Post
Saw Candy last week. Location in an alleyway with a bit of foot traffic from workers. Her look is exactly like her WC, no tricks there. Pretty face with pigtails, looks like late 20s or maybe early 30s. Her service was good, was willing to accommodate 69 and all the position I asked for. We banged enthusiastically and afterwards she said all the other girls could hear on the way out I saw a girl that looked younger with even prettier face.. want to find out who that is.

Look: 8/10 pretty face
Body: 8/10 HUGE boobs... she says they are real but I feel something inside. Ass is flat
Kissing: 5/10 looked away, only allowed slight brushing of the lips
BBBJ: 10/10 really enthusiastic and accommodating
FJ: 9/10 great view from below... no complaints about multiple positions
RTF: Yes
Old 20-04-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdesilva View Post
Why no reply when i message both WC & WA?
guess busy..
Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM
Samster (A)

Here to share by far my best find up to date in 2011.. Please go try yourself to find out and use your own judgement to gauge this gem bros Contact is already listed here bros... So please thor long X2 dont pm me ask for contact. Can pm me ask other things
All I san say is her WC / WA photo is at least 95% to her actual look.

Got intro to a new ML that just came onshore 2 days ago.. Without a doubt, this is by far the most tokgong gem I've ever encounter within this few months. Location wise I no need to mention further... given same clear instruction to the maze and there she is (Candy 糖果) with really long silky waist length hair at the door to welcome me. As I think properly her sister did mentioned to her I've been here before. She is armed with Genuine E cup and I mean really E! Bring me to the room and proceed with the SOP before kickoff. Don't have to mention how is the environment. All I can say is it's exactly the same prior to my last visit. Cleanliness and hygienic of the room 10/10.

She came in wearing a spaghetti top with that E cup she has! As always, blanja me a cup of water With the look she has and her two big coconut, this was ever the first time I'm totally not keen into massage anymore lol. But she still insist to give me a proper massage which lasted about 30mins before diving to the main dish. To me, massage is no longer important at this point during out tcss session waiting to pass time.

Finally the long wait is over when she ask me to turn over and ask me what dish for today. I just point to her huge knockers and ask for main course to be serve fast because wait too long liao. Started with basic teasing and what the fark when she show me her tongue to start giving me bj. Her tongue is unlike human damn farking long and really very flexible. She can really use her E cup to give a sibei solid handjob if your tolerance level is there. Main dish was finally ready to be served. Proceed with a few positions while I was sucking the hell out of her tits and couldn't take my eyes off her look while she was playing with her own tongue. Finish my dish off with doggy on her with one hand squeezing 1 coconut and the other hand pulling her hair. Then only she confused she can reach her climax easier using doggy

Time to clean up the dishes before leaving and damage was the same if bros out there followed me all along. Please don't ask me once again which her wechat cannot add if too many people adding at the same time. Can use whats app ma... Same logic applies.. some coffeeshop don't sell coke. only sell pespi. only depends on whether you insist you want to drink coke (means die die must use wechat) or you can also drink pespi sua (can use whats app)

Sharing is loving

Candy 糖果
WC: cg0403k
WA: 90599081
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1