The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 11-06-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 12
Blow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to beholdBlow_Me_Nonstop is a splendid one to behold
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Glad this contact worked for you. Stay safe brother.
Can share contact bro?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-06-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
owen90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro able to share contact please !
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-06-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

alphachin149 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I have one which I feel is legit. One thing I like is that she is not too old..i prefer not to let those in my 50s or even 60s touch my kuku..it feels like my mum. haha

the one i have is late 20s/early 30s, i find her a looker but this is my opinion only.

Hi bro. Please share contact. Thks
Old 11-06-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
lalacower90 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
Just came back from the session, fast hand fast leg as it is near my workplace! Thanks to Haba bro.. hehe

Spa is clean, nice smell, not those with dirty type of feel. I understand from the ML that it is about 1.5 years old. Comes with enclosed room and shower and with light music. Location is near Central, with nearby MRT. The ML even offered to pick me up from MRT if I cannot find the location, but it was good for me.

Session wise, it has to start with massage first, which was quite good. At first, I thought she is small size and no strength. Find out that she is trained in TCM in Malaysia. So her technique is quite good, almost like the legit TCM joints I went at Ma Kuang. Keep asking me on strength level..coz i keep saying ouch ouch ouch. hahahah.

She cracked my back via backstepping and that alone is worth the money. Asked me where other parts I needed so I am glad she asked.

I told her I need juagen and about 20 minutes into session, she asked me to turn over, and sat on my legs. I will not say I am an old bird for juagen but I have hits and misses, the $88 is a huge scam. She told me she learn from two JG masters and then created her own style to suit her clients, so it is like a hybrid. She is quite detailed and patient, explaining to me which parts are for what purposes. My issue is that I cannot sustain an erection too long, and she pointed to the region below the kuku and above my anus, she said that part is for hardness.

She also did my inner thigh to unclog the veins. She said the veins are linked to pubic region. Not really pain but sore feeling. And then she worked on my stomach, and it was quite shiok as I had breakfast before I went, she said that helped for digestion. Then moved down to just above the kuku region, which is prostrate I think..wah this one quite pain. For the kuku itself, her style make me quite high as it is stimulating alot..she make me hard, then soft, and then hard again. I feel very paiseh but she did not even care and was professional. Also did the balls which have a strange sensation, like sour type of feeling.

This tugging of balls plus the kuku, according to her, it is to stimulate the entire system, so it is like the sperm keep going up from the scrotum to the kuku, and when kuku is soft, it goes back. It feels somehow like edging. She then giggle a little and said, got some brothers cum on the spot, hahaha..basically she said her job is to clear the traffic jam in this area. Some traffic jams are worse, so need more sessions, some are not so bad. Mostly is because we PCC too many times in our lives. haha.

So the whole process was repeated as I booked a 1 hour session. She said best for 90 minutes session if juagen is involved. In total she took about 50 minutes. She asked me if I want to continue massage my head or release my sperms. By that time, I had blue balls already. She told me to keep my sperm and not release is the best, but if I die die want, she understands la. She said usually the older customers all do not want to cum, and the younger ones like me all want to cum, so she has to accomodate.

I chose to release though, and the cum flew very fast and hit my mask. But I like to commend her HJ because she did the HJ right after juagen, so she was sitting in front of me and on my calves area. That was quite kinky but I know she did not mean this way. It does look that she is doing a BJ as her head is in front of me. (but not a BJ so please respect her). I had issues cumming real bad, so she got down from my legs, and was beside me on my left, doing the HJ. She said that after the juagen, as my pubic area is sore and has been stimulated too much, she said some brothers may be hard to climax. I proceeded to touch her boobs from the outside and she never resisted. It was only A cup, but it was soft. Hehe

I asked her to remove her mask but she decline. From her wechat photos, she is quite pretty, not the SYT kind but late 20s, pre MILF type. Her hair is nicely done up too, and look demure.

I cum shortly after. It was quite far, and she was giggling. I think she is glad to see me enjoy the long burst.

She told me to write a review for her so I obliged. Before I left, she told me NOT TO DRINK cold water, eat ice cream and avoid showering for next 3 hours.

Overall, she is someone sincere and caring, never ask for more tips, never ask me to sign package. She told me that since I respected her, she will also appreciate me because some brothers went overboard. She said first timer wise, I did respect the boundaries and she thank me for it. She said some brothers will ask for her FJ and she do not do any. Some asked her to remove her shirt to cum, and she said she is disgusted too.

She said she treasure every client and as times are bad, she hope I could write her a review to help her as she got sales quota. Very nice lady, not those gold diggers for sure.

I will RTM again once my soreness goes down. Hahah
Can share contact bro, thanks!
Old 11-06-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 1
Habahaba69 is a glorious beacon of lightHabahaba69 is a glorious beacon of lightHabahaba69 is a glorious beacon of lightHabahaba69 is a glorious beacon of lightHabahaba69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninenine90 View Post
hi bro, can you please share the contact? thanks!
Just sent bro..hope this benefits u...just share ur honest feedack, cheers
Old 11-06-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
auston316 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks in advance!
Old 11-06-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
simikangtao is one of the Best!simikangtao is one of the Best!simikangtao is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, please share. Many thanks

雪儿, Bro Sytsniper/SongDa
Vanessa/Sherry, baldman/simone
Cheryl 雪儿, Bro 阿明
Wang Shen, Bro 西瓜

Human cannot gain anything without sacrificing something. You must present something of the equal value to gain something else.
Old 11-06-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2147 / Power: 13
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

pls share ctc thks!
Old 11-06-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Suarez8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro.. Mind sharing contact too. Thanks!
Old 11-06-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

MeisterG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would love to have ctc for good juagen in the west. Appreciate the help in advance
Old 11-06-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

hongy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Mind sharing the contact?
Old 11-06-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
o0o0o deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have one which I feel is legit. One thing I like is that she is not too old..i prefer not to let those in my 50s or even 60s touch my kuku..it feels like my mum. haha

the one i have is late 20s/early 30s, i find her a looker but this is my opinion only.
Hi Bro, can share the contact. cheers. Thanks in advance!
Old 11-06-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
@>-LoVe-<@ is Cool - loads of Potential

Just sharing my experience:

My very first Juagen experience elsewhere was quite disappointing with little effect until I found my current masseuse.

My first attempt at the shop I frequent was quite interesting. While my masseuse was performing JG, my "brother" was sleeping all the way. JG is a bit painful for the first time. but subsequently the pain goes off while maintaining its benefit.

A week later, I went for my 2nd JG. The result was quite impressive. Even while the masseuse was performing JG, my "brother" was standing strong. You can pee stronger, last longer when you need and stronger than before.

From then on, visiting my masseuse have become a weekly affair for me.

Hope this helps!!
Old 11-06-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 18
lovetocum has much to be proud oflovetocum has much to be proud oflovetocum has much to be proud oflovetocum has much to be proud oflovetocum has much to be proud oflovetocum has much to be proud oflovetocum has much to be proud oflovetocum has much to be proud oflovetocum has much to be proud oflovetocum has much to be proud of

Any bros ever try this Amy fr the health centre thread? Appreciate feedback, thanks.

https://samsimply.rocks/showthread.php?p=...1#post20681791
Old 11-06-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Hung0806 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can share contact bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1