The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old Today, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Ahau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
Yang Li dmg 220
Was trying hard to convince myself to have some fun again. Saw this Yang Li. No regrets. Has Aila vibes, tall, classy, elegant lady. figure wise also similar to Aila except her boobs. Too bad is FJ otherwise this lady beat most of SLG hands down. Very long never had this feeling of hitting the correct lady.
oh haha my post has been a while liao
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 8
uo90876 is a glorious beacon of lightuo90876 is a glorious beacon of lightuo90876 is a glorious beacon of lightuo90876 is a glorious beacon of lightuo90876 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
Bro, she stay alone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
How’s her age like bro
stays alone. mid 20s?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 1
silenceReader deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuysilenceReader deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for Qing Tian.

Look 8/10 (age abt 25~27 Indeed one of the prettier ml in the market. But also not to the extend of goddess lvl la. will look twice if walk pass, not to the extend of head turning)

Central, easy parking opposite. By mrt I think it's abt 10mins walk.

Massage: 6/10
Piano style, Forgettable since I'm not there for masg.

Sensual: 7.5/10
Good amount of cath bath, licking, boob rub, from head to toe. I'm not an expert, but I do feel that her boob is not natural as it felt like there's a lump within the boobs. Dnt dare to squeeze too hard. Didn't provide dry humping that other bros received. NVR qn her, just went with the flow.

overall verdict :
For a syt who's pretty with good amount of sensual , i think it's a pretty good rtm candidate for me. When I was there , room and toilet is pretty clean, she did mention that there are complains of the towels she provide, as such she pass me a large towel instead of the usual smaller towel.

Okay above is my honest experience when I visited her!

Not much option in the market now, will be planning to try coco next ba.
Old Today, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 10
Pita123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPita123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPita123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPita123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPita123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone visit this Coco recently?

https://sglonelyguys.online/coco-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1