The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 27-11-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 8
overboard is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroverboard is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroverboard is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroverboard is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroverboard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Very pretty with a great bod as well as someone who is very open to sex play.
Was asking about MiMi
https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3411

Summary: Kanna put up aeroplane by her.

Story:
Messaged her and asked her if she is free. She just message back to call her when I reached (first red flag) . I was like huh?. Messaged her againto confirm the time., and she said OK.

Even messaged her that I am 5min away. Reached already, no reply. Call but the phone is engaged. Dropped a WhatsApp and message didn't even show that it was received, which shows she off her mobile phone.

Wah seh, now so arrogant till last min just off phone a d knock off?
Anyone experience the same treatment from her?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 28-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3795 / Power: 9
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Was asking about MiMi
https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3411

Summary: Kanna put up aeroplane by her.

Story:
Messaged her and asked her if she is free. She just message back to call her when I reached (first red flag) . I was like huh?. Messaged her againto confirm the time., and she said OK.

Even messaged her that I am 5min away. Reached already, no reply. Call but the phone is engaged. Dropped a WhatsApp and message didn't even show that it was received, which shows she off her mobile phone.

Wah seh, now so arrogant till last min just off phone a d knock off?
Anyone experience the same treatment from her?
These ugly and bad attitude PRC have been earning a lot, i mean ALOT money during covid cos of geylang closed. The amount of demand they receive a day can be 200-500 msgs. Bro, even the fucking ugly old and fat PRC will choose and blacklist guys who shoot slow. They bookmark those that done deal very fast, meaning u pay for $140/hr, finish in 15-20mins. These kind they will very happy to take u cos u save their time, and they can take on another deal to earn alot a day. This is what these fcking PRC have been on nowadays... we are on the losing side.

U think these ugly and fat PRC will care that she block u? They dont even care if u happy or not.. they just want u to faster cum and leave the fck out of their sight.

They have a wechat group that share which bro actually wasted their time and comment to blacklist u.

The bros here are sctually looking for some fun and relief stress. But really these PRC cannot be trusted
Im talking about IMPMM PRC whores.
Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AntiFake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3507
FR for Bei Bei location at 42 Zion Road.

She double book customer in one hour. I went in for less than 30min and she chase me out. Wasted my money and my time I left unhappy.

Ask me to shower first than disappear. Come back in talk a little bit, then rush everything. CBJ less than a min and ask me bonk her quick quick than ask me to shoot fast, or else HJ out. These girls do not have to be gentle to them or they will just makan your money.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 12
Gesch is a name known to allGesch is a name known to allGesch is a name known to allGesch is a name known to allGesch is a name known to allGesch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiFake View Post

She double book customer in one hour. I went in for less than 30min and she chase me out. Wasted my money and my time I left unhappy.

Ask me to shower first than disappear. Come back in talk a little bit, then rush everything. CBJ less than a min and ask me bonk her quick quick than ask me to shoot fast, or else HJ out. These girls do not have to be gentle to them or they will just makan your money.
30 minutes is the norm. You need to manage your expectation during this period of time. We should blame the government for keeping the legal playground closed for nothing!
Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
fireevo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfireevo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfireevo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfireevo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfireevo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3761

Any bros tried?
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 8
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiFake View Post

Next time get location 1st and then google where is it

Any shophouse along zion or river valley
Just avoid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1