The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #12661  
Old 15-10-2020, 12:41 AM
kurtis kurtis is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 362
My Reputation: Points: 1450 / Power: 11
kurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud of
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_42...B-IN-TOWN.html

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_42...Make-Love.html

https://m.ts-dating.com/escort/Shaninexx

anyone tried this 3 before?

they should be in SG.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12662  
Old 15-10-2020, 01:44 PM
blastit's Avatar
blastit blastit is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Somewhere deep
Posts: 303
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 6
blastit is a name known to allblastit is a name known to allblastit is a name known to allblastit is a name known to allblastit is a name known to allblastit is a name known to all
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

1st 2 not in SG.
2nd one I know for sure she is in PH. Accepting camshows now
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12663  
Old 15-10-2020, 04:12 PM
kurtis kurtis is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 362
My Reputation: Points: 1450 / Power: 11
kurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud of
oh thanks.

saw them still updating in locanto, didn't know they had already left our shore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
1st 2 not in SG.
2nd one I know for sure she is in PH. Accepting camshows now
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12664  
Old 16-10-2020, 05:47 PM
Whrthebestdeal Whrthebestdeal is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 18
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Whrthebestdeal is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Hi all, not sure if anyone would be interested, but m selling vids of a local malay trans bj videos(8 vids + gifs) for 5 dollars.
Have been in sbf for a few years only but have not posted much and just been a silent reader, but since I manage to get my hands on some vids, wondering if any bros here would like some material of local pre-op to fap to u may tele [email protected] yongggy.
If u think its fake, then its alright to skip thru this post
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12665  
Old 16-10-2020, 06:58 PM
Vin1208 Vin1208 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vin1208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfbj View Post
Do people actually buy camshows? 150 for one video when I can find prettier ladyboy porn online..

Those dumb ones will
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12666  
Old 17-10-2020, 03:54 AM
sammboyboy sammboyboy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 237
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 7
sammboyboy is one of the Best!sammboyboy is one of the Best!sammboyboy is one of the Best!
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

I found one in michat who just wanna hook up, staying at beach road. Anyone went before?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12667  
Old 17-10-2020, 11:07 AM
justguy justguy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 50
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
justguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
I found one in michat who just wanna hook up, staying at beach road. Anyone went before?
She was just mentioned a few page back. Go read..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12668  
Old 17-10-2020, 01:31 PM
sammboyboy sammboyboy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 237
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 7
sammboyboy is one of the Best!sammboyboy is one of the Best!sammboyboy is one of the Best!
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by justguy View Post
She was just mentioned a few page back. Go read..
Yea I saw it. Only saw just chat but never meet up at all
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12669  
Old 17-10-2020, 05:22 PM
kurtis kurtis is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 362
My Reputation: Points: 1450 / Power: 11
kurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud of
read again

someone hooked up with her before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
Yea I saw it. Only saw just chat but never meet up at all
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12670  
Old 17-10-2020, 05:23 PM
kurtis kurtis is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 362
My Reputation: Points: 1450 / Power: 11
kurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud of
apparently she is still in SG.


but I'm not willing to part 200 for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
https://m.ts-dating.com/escort/Shaninexx

anyone tried this 3 before?

they should be in SG.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12671  
Old 17-10-2020, 11:00 PM
sammboyboy sammboyboy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 237
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 7
sammboyboy is one of the Best!sammboyboy is one of the Best!sammboyboy is one of the Best!
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
read again

someone hooked up with her before.
tried to find but didn't saw any.

anyway this is the FR for the ladyboy on SKOUT who just wanna hook up, around lavender area. she told me her place nearer to nicole highway, it's actually more towards lavender than nicole highway.

it's at her apartment.

face wise is same as photo, just average.
boobs i think got C? soft to medium firm, not that hard
her dick is shaved clean, cant get very hard. just average size.
she got smoke so those who dislike smoking may find it turn off.

started with bbbj on me, she knows how to do it good. after that she AR me, if u like AR, she does it. she allow frenching also.
after that she went cowgirl on me (with condom) follow by missionary. she cant do doggy style as she say her back got problem.
finish by cuming on her, she did ask me whether wanna cum inside her i say no need.
after that tried help her cum, she did it on her own.

dont expect any shower, she does have wet tissue and tissue. ky and condom too

RTM: well if u are into ladyboy, want some hook up but need save money, can go for her. she does try to please you well. if u wan syt kind, then doesnt suit you.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12672  
Old 17-10-2020, 11:22 PM
testoste testoste is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 148
My Reputation: Points: 1309 / Power: 12
testoste has much to be proud oftestoste has much to be proud oftestoste has much to be proud oftestoste has much to be proud oftestoste has much to be proud oftestoste has much to be proud oftestoste has much to be proud oftestoste has much to be proud oftestoste has much to be proud oftestoste has much to be proud of
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
apparently she is still in SG.

but I'm not willing to part 200 for her.
The last time she quoted me 300. I tried nego lower but did not manage to. U manage to nego to 200?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12673  
Old 18-10-2020, 01:12 AM
kurtis kurtis is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 362
My Reputation: Points: 1450 / Power: 11
kurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud of
yes. she's back down to 200.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
The last time she quoted me 300. I tried nego lower but did not manage to. U manage to nego to 200?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12674  
Old 18-10-2020, 01:14 AM
kurtis kurtis is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 362
My Reputation: Points: 1450 / Power: 11
kurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud ofkurtis has much to be proud of
nice 1 bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
tried to find but didn't saw any.

anyway this is the FR for the ladyboy on SKOUT who just wanna hook up, around lavender area. she told me her place nearer to nicole highway, it's actually more towards lavender than nicole highway.

it's at her apartment.

face wise is same as photo, just average.
boobs i think got C? soft to medium firm, not that hard
her dick is shaved clean, cant get very hard. just average size.
she got smoke so those who dislike smoking may find it turn off.

started with bbbj on me, she knows how to do it good. after that she AR me, if u like AR, she does it. she allow frenching also.
after that she went cowgirl on me (with condom) follow by missionary. she cant do doggy style as she say her back got problem.
finish by cuming on her, she did ask me whether wanna cum inside her i say no need.
after that tried help her cum, she did it on her own.

dont expect any shower, she does have wet tissue and tissue. ky and condom too

RTM: well if u are into ladyboy, want some hook up but need save money, can go for her. she does try to please you well. if u wan syt kind, then doesnt suit you.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12675  
Old 18-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Wolfen1977 Wolfen1977 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 37
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Wolfen1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
I found one in michat who just wanna hook up, staying at beach road. Anyone went before?
If i'm not wrong, her name is Aquilah or something like that? Contacted her before but never got to try.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
now both are post op, tasha
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020 ph