The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 14-09-2021, 01:00 AM
intelcore3 intelcore3 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 12
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post


Hospitalization rate for those vaccinated are climbing higher each day, so much so that MOH got to boosts the number under 'not fully vaccinated' by lumping the groups together (unvaccinated + partially vaccinated + two doses but <14 days). This makes the number under 'not fully vaccinated' larger in the hope that the fully vaccinated numbers will look smaller.
Don't be a stupiad ass...lah ...

more than 80% are vaccinated so the chances of someone fully vax testing positive is of course higher. however if you don't aggressively test them...they won't be showing up as statistic because most of them don't get symptoms or mild.

If you are not vax, i highly encourage you to mingle please oh please so that we can reduce the dumb and dumber. I think the govt will do that soon, lets not worry about people like you.

the thing is now we just need to check among our friends ...most if not all are vax and then we check how are they getting along when infected ... uncle here uncle there 70 plus seems fine and having holiday in sentosa ...so now no need to rely on stupid comments.... people get true life examples...vax or not vax ... we are now hearing from one another what are the outcomes.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #32  
Old 14-09-2021, 03:15 AM
skillcapped skillcapped is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 162
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 6
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
Don't be a stupiad ass...lah ...

more than 80% are vaccinated so the chances of someone fully vax testing positive is of course higher. however if you don't aggressively test them...they won't be showing up as statistic because most of them don't get symptoms or mild.

If you are not vax, i highly encourage you to mingle please oh please so that we can reduce the dumb and dumber. I think the govt will do that soon, lets not worry about people like you.

the thing is now we just need to check among our friends ...most if not all are vax and then we check how are they getting along when infected ... uncle here uncle there 70 plus seems fine and having holiday in sentosa ...so now no need to rely on stupid comments.... people get true life examples...vax or not vax ... we are now hearing from one another what are the outcomes.
Point is, the efficacy of the current vaccines are not as good as what was preached to the populace in the first place. As evidenced from the large number of vaccinated persons currently hospitalized and in ICU. Even if you get 100% of the population vaccinated, the number of infected cases will still remain the same now. That is precisely why MOH decide to change their daily updating format so as to prevent people like you from knowing what's actually going on. Not that you'll be smart enough to comprehend.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #33  
Old 14-09-2021, 09:25 AM
funboi's Avatar
funboi funboi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 7,262
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 14
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
more than 80% are vaccinated so the chances of someone fully vax testing positive is of course higher.
Vaccination is not compulsory. It is a personal choice.

Getting vaccinated is not just about protecting self. It is also about protecting others, a collective effort.

Vaccine is not a cure. Its not even 100% from the beginning. 555 Some say it's a gamble. But some people tend to think it should work like perfect.

In fact, IMO its better a vax get infected than unvax since the vax likely have some immunity than no immunity.

80% have decided to either die as a country or survive as a country. There is no turning back.

The world is having pandemic, there will be hospitalization and death it's sooner or later, controlled or burn like wild fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A 50 Percent Chance Too Late



https://nypost.com/2021/09/13/texas-...-anti-vax-mom/

Texas girl, 4, dies of COVID-19 after being infected by anti-vax mom

A 4-year-old Texas girl has died of COVID-19 — which she likely contracted from her mom, a staunch anti-vaxxer, the grieving parent said.

Little Kali Cook died in her sleep at home in Bacliff on Tuesday, just five hours after she woke in the early hours with the first signs of a fever, mom Karra Harwood told local media.

“Kali was perfectly fine, and then she was gone,” the shattered mother told the Houston Chronicle. “It took her so fast.”

Harwood said she had tested positive the previous day, with her and her fiancť, William Tucker, already out of work because they were sick and quarantining at home.

“I tried to stay away from her and didn’t want her and my other kids to get it,” she told the Galveston County Daily News of Kali and her brother and 5-month-old sister, both of whom also got infected.

The mom admitted that she now regrets opposing COVID-19 vaccines. In Texas, the vaccination rate is just a fraction over 50 percent, Johns Hopkins University data shows.

I was one of the people that was anti, I was against it,” she told her local paper of the shots.

Now, I wish I never was,” she admitted.
ps.

Quote:

Since hype on vax vs unvax. From another Israel perspective? Worth some pondering. 5555 Some buy it. Some don't.


Quote:
https://www.covid-datascience.com/po...are-vaccinated

Israeli data: How can efficacy vs. severe disease be strong when 60% of hospitalized are vaccinated?



Quote:

__________________

Last edited by funboi; 14-09-2021 at 10:23 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #34  
Old 14-09-2021, 11:01 AM
EtherC EtherC is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 518
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 20
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Yea actually the aliens from Zeta Reticuli have inserted their genes into the vaccines. 80% of humans will become alien-human hybrids and they will complete terraforming the planet. Earth will end up a high methane high carbon dioxide planet. Why do you think the US government is acknowledging UFOs now?Why do you think Exxon is still not focused on renewables? Whats with the lack of effort in stopping global warming? Eventually the unmutated surving remnants of the human race will become fodder and air starved slaves to the alien aristocracy. All hail the Grand Plan!

Last edited by EtherC; 14-09-2021 at 02:51 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #35  
Old 15-09-2021, 11:19 AM
EmCee EmCee is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 87
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Vaccination is not compulsory. It is a personal choice.

Getting vaccinated is not just about protecting self. It is also about protecting others, a collective effort.

Vaccine is not a cure. Its not even 100% from the beginning. 555 Some say it's a gamble. But some people tend to think it should work like perfect.

In fact, IMO its better a vax get infected than unvax since the vax likely have some immunity than no immunity.

80% have decided to either die as a country or survive as a country. There is no turning back.

The world is having pandemic, there will be hospitalization and death it's sooner or later, controlled or burn like wild fire.

ps.
Thank you for taking the effort to at least bring data into the discussion. I appreciate this much more then just name calling or senseless condescending post just to make themselves feel superior.

Please explain why vaccines are able to protect others? Your vaccine will not work unless I take mine?

Nothing like an article on the death a innocent child to tug on the heartstrings. Maybe I should 1 up you by posting the news report about how an infant in Taiwan died after drinking the breast milk of a newly vaxxed mom.

Good numbers you have there, but I also have a lot numbers on my side. How Israel's cases spiked after vaccine, how they are failing which is why they are pushing for 3rd and 4th jabs. The low efficiency of the vaccine. The effects of ADE. Why booster shots will not help. How the COVID numbers are calculated by the CDC. How many hospitals in the US are not overwhelmed by covid by rather they are just not well prepared in the 1st place, i.e 100 ICU beds for a state of 8 million population(You got to look pass the headlines). The vast number of reported adverse events just in the US and UK.

There is so many things I can post but I think it's pointless(also I am lazy) because most of our minds have already been made up. There is no use trying to convince the other side. You said it's a choice, of course we know deep down inside that is only 1/4 true but I will give you that. Then I choose not to take the jab because I am responsible for my health and I take good care of it. Good luck with your 3rd and future shots.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #36  
Old 15-09-2021, 04:57 PM
EtherC EtherC is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 518
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 20
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

God save the crazies!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #37  
Old 15-09-2021, 05:36 PM
BushTracker BushTracker is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 385
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 15
BushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud of
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Such an interesting thread.. wish I have more time to read carefully, but alas, I need to leave for my dinner appointment in a restaurant. Ciao bella.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #38  
Old 15-09-2021, 09:57 PM
funboi's Avatar
funboi funboi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 7,262
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 14
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
Please explain why vaccines are able to protect others?
Medically speaking, any vaccines have certain percentage effectiveness against infection. For example, the flu vaccines itself have high medium low efficacy. It vary because flu virus mutate over time to escape the vaccine effectiveness. This is nothing new to the world. But still some doctors will encourage old people to take it because virus circulate and its invisible to human eyes. If contact with the original virus, the protection is high while it may be low against variant. Getting infection doesn't mean vaccine don't protect against severe illness or death.

If a vaccine says 40% effectiveness against infection. 40% is a chance anyone can gamble on. To make it easy for chiongster understanding. Just like husband and wife. The husband go out find FL have sex. He can choose either to raw or use condom provided by the FL. Or he choose to have BBBJ and condom sex later. So that pretty much lower risk of HIV since he took the condom but unfortunately BBBJ gave him STD. 55555.

Using another possible scenario. A chiongster went SPA or KTV for relaxation. Happy ending with condom but without mask on due too fast and furious. But for some their inner conscience tells them its better to be vax first before got happy. As much as possible later go back home sleep like nothing happen 55555. At least got 40% protection.

So they are trying to protect not just themselves but also their wife or family. 555

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
news report about how an infant in Taiwan died after drinking the breast milk of a newly vaxxed mom.
If one look carefully, I labelled the news with quote "A 50 Percent Chance Too Late" Nothing is absolute, its a gamble. Yes or No so simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
How Israel's cases spiked after vaccine, how they are failing which is why they are pushing for 3rd and 4th jabs.
Sure is spike after vaccine? Not because wuhan virus circulating or mutate become Delta virus circulating? Again for chiongsters easy understanding. A number of chiongsters went to fuck the same FL. Later someone post FR saying he kana STD from the FL. So who really causes the STD to spread? 555555 When Wuhan China don't have vaccine, didn't their case also spike? Hospitals full house and more dead than usual till even Dr Li WenLiang also died of the virus?

The concept of booster shot is not uncommon even for flu annually. And FYI, not just Israel going for 3rd and 4th. Countries using non-mRNA such as Inactivated vaccines are also going for 3rd and likely 4th too. UAE made it compulsory for its residents who uses Sinopharm to receive 3rd shot with a deadline.

Quote:
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/news/co...-on-alhosn-app

Covid-vaccinated residents in the UAE, who received their second dose of the Sinopharm jab over six months ago, must get a booster dose. Other vaccinations do not require a booster dose yet, the Government of Abu Dhabi Media Office said on Sunday.

Sinopharm booster shots will help “enhance immunity and comply with approved health protocol for each vaccine”, the media office said.

“A grace period until September 20, 2021, has been granted to allow those vaccinated to maintain ‘green status’ on the AlHosn app until they receive a booster dose. After September 20, they will no longer be eligible for green status to enter public places limited to those fully vaccinated.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
most of our minds have already been made up. There is no use trying to convince the other side. Then I choose not to take the jab because I am responsible for my health and I take good care of it. Good luck with your 3rd and future shots.
Don't mind I say this 5555 I think zeng hu already kind of gave up all the "good will" asking people go take vaccination. They also know no point try convince others but politically still must ask 55555 entertain a bit. 5555

I quote my above posting. "80% have decided to either die as a country or survive as a country. There is no turning back."

Honestly no one will feel the sadness or pain till someone related die of virus or vaccination then they feel. Even if you don't take the vaccine also not anyone problem 55555

Everything leave to fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF(FAKE) NEWS NETWORK

Vax Person1: Hello Brother! long time no see, jiak pa buay? Eat already? Lai leh join us together, got enough food.
Unvax Person: No Thanks.
Vax Person2: Lai la brother, mai jiak? Lim jiu ai mai? One round ok la.
Unvax Person: Its ok la. No Thanks.
Vax Person3: Ok like that nvm. Next time la ok. Take care!!!
Unvax Person: Ok. You guys take care too.

Above is an example of being courteous offering another to join eat and drink.

Chinese words = 客气,不必客气。
__________________

Last edited by funboi; 15-09-2021 at 10:12 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #39  
Old Yesterday, 12:05 PM
EtherC EtherC is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 518
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 20
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Its really funny how these non vaxxers think they have a stronger authority than doctors, epidemiologists and clinicians who have spent at least 50000 hrs of study & research time on the topics. Speaking as if they have all the data & facts when the simple facts they need to be concerned with are : FDA has already approved the Pfizer vaccine; the Pfizer clinical trials were performed using 40 thousand brave volunteers. The various vaccines are also authorized by multiple expert panels across different continents ;US CDC, European Medical Authority & WHO. Tedros may be a politician but he does not make the approval decisions on vaccines by himself. There are expert panels staffed by real doctors / professors who review the data and approve the vaccines. The mRNA technology is not brand new either; it started in the 80s. It took these extraordinary times & extraordinary amount of $ + effort + brave volunteers around the world to make this happen. Do not make a mockery out of this with your petulant insistence on people listening to your skewed ďanalysisĒ, go publish a real scientific paper in the Lancet and we will take you seriously.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #40  
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
EmCee EmCee is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 87
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Medically speaking, any vaccines have certain percentage effectiveness against infection. For example, the flu vaccines itself have high medium low efficacy. It vary because flu virus mutate over time to escape the vaccine effectiveness. This is nothing new to the world. But still some doctors will encourage old people to take it because virus circulate and its invisible to human eyes. If contact with the original virus, the protection is high while it may be low against variant. Getting infection doesn't mean vaccine don't protect against severe illness or death.

If a vaccine says 40% effectiveness against infection. 40% is a chance anyone can gamble on. To make it easy for chiongster understanding. Just like husband and wife. The husband go out find FL have sex. He can choose either to raw or use condom provided by the FL. Or he choose to have BBBJ and condom sex later. So that pretty much lower risk of HIV since he took the condom but unfortunately BBBJ gave him STD. 55555.

Using another possible scenario. A chiongster went SPA or KTV for relaxation. Happy ending with condom but without mask on due too fast and furious. But for some their inner conscience tells them its better to be vax first before got happy. As much as possible later go back home sleep like nothing happen 55555. At least got 40% protection.

So they are trying to protect not just themselves but also their wife or family. 555
Thank you for examples. I think you might have some misunderstanding on the vaccine. It does not prevent infection and transmission. Even MOH don't advertise these anymore. Let's say I give you this 40%. What is the trade off though? Will using a condom have the risk of sending me to the A&E? I have to see a doc or specialist and pay out of my own pocket after I used it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Sure is spike after vaccine? Not because wuhan virus circulating or mutate become Delta virus circulating? Again for chiongsters easy understanding. A number of chiongsters went to fuck the same FL. Later someone post FR saying he kana STD from the FL. So who really causes the STD to spread? 555555 When Wuhan China don't have vaccine, didn't their case also spike? Hospitals full house and more dead than usual till even Dr Li WenLiang also died of the virus?

The concept of booster shot is not uncommon even for flu annually. And FYI, not just Israel going for 3rd and 4th. Countries using non-mRNA such as Inactivated vaccines are also going for 3rd and likely 4th too. UAE made it compulsory for its residents who uses Sinopharm to receive 3rd shot with a deadline.
Again, I don't have to pray that nothing happens if I choose to get a flu jab. If you ask around you will definitely hear stories on how ppl got hurt after taking vaccine. Took days, weeks or even months to recover. Some never recovered. All these sometimes happen after the 1st shot but many chose to bit the bullet, live with the effects and hope they will 1 day go away because of all the coercion. So now you want them to keep trying their luck for the 3rd..4th or even more shots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Don't mind I say this 5555 I think zeng hu already kind of gave up all the "good will" asking people go take vaccination. They also know no point try convince others but politically still must ask 55555 entertain a bit. 5555

I quote my above posting. "80% have decided to either die as a country or survive as a country. There is no turning back."

Honestly no one will feel the sadness or pain till someone related die of virus or vaccination then they feel. Even if you don't take the vaccine also not anyone problem 55555

Everything leave to fate.
Given a choice are the key words here. We need to be able to decide what is best for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Its really funny how these non vaxxers think they have a stronger authority than doctors, epidemiologists and clinicians who have spent at least 50000 hrs of study & research time on the topics. Speaking as if they have all the data & facts when the simple facts they need to be concerned with are : FDA has already approved the Pfizer vaccine; the Pfizer clinical trials were performed using 40 thousand brave volunteers. The various vaccines are also authorized by multiple expert panels across different continents ;US CDC, European Medical Authority & WHO. Tedros may be a politician but he does not make the approval decisions on vaccines by himself. There are expert panels staffed by real doctors / professors who review the data and approve the vaccines. The mRNA technology is not brand new either; it started in the 80s. It took these extraordinary times & extraordinary amount of $ + effort + brave volunteers around the world to make this happen. Do not make a mockery out of this with your petulant insistence on people listening to your skewed “analysis”, go publish a real scientific paper in the Lancet and we will take you seriously.
A++ textbook reply!! I am sure you also have the perfect reasons on why I am a racist if I dare question CECA.

We are not anti-vax. We are anti unsafe medical procedures. We listen to well known doctors(including Nobel prize winner), scientific researchers like the Ex-VP of Pfizer, epidemiologists and clinicians. They have done their own clinical trials on the effects of the vaccines and alternative treatments. Of course their views are censored on the internet and will never make it to the MSM.

FDA approval means nothing. Do you try to find out who are on the board? How the revolving door in US works? Top FDA officials are resigning in protest? Hundreds of drugs recalls after FDA approval? Dr Fauci must be your hero.

Isn't it good to live in a world where the authorities cares so much about us? They are doing whatever it takes to stay in power just so they can continue to serve us. We just close our eyes and mind, do whatever they tells us to do and life will only get better.

Caught on hot mic, Israeli health minister says ‘green pass’ not based on epidemiology
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #41  
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM
EmCee EmCee is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 87
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
God save the crazies!
Didn't the experts who studied all the data also said there were no evidences of human to human transmission? There was no need to shutdown international travel? 80% to reach heard immunity? Who can forget the famous "Healthy don't need mask"? All the ads, youtube videos to push this agenda. So were you also calling those that were wearing masks back then crazies too?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #42  
Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM
funboi's Avatar
funboi funboi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 7,262
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 14
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
Didn't the experts who studied all the data also said there were no evidences of human to human transmission? There was no need to shutdown international travel? 80% to reach heard immunity? Who can forget the famous "Healthy don't need mask"?
This expert and China say one. And the world believed. 555555




__________________
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #43  
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM
funboi's Avatar
funboi funboi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 7,262
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 14
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Think many still don't quite understand. Not all the vax are trying to convince the unvax to take the vaccination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF(FAKE) NEWS NETWORK

A group of ICT NSmen

Vax NS1: Wa sibei sian. After lunch till now zorbo waiting bookout.
UnVax NS2: Walan no need go out field no need do sai kang you still kp.
Vax NS3: ICT is like that one la. Ai sio hoon ki mai? (Offer cig to NS buddies)
Unvax NS2: NVM I non smoker.
Vax NS1: Ok lets go. bbl.

Above is an example of being courteous offering another to join smoking.

Chinese words = 客气,不必客气

__________________
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #44  
Old Today, 10:48 AM
BushTracker BushTracker is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 385
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 15
BushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud ofBushTracker has much to be proud of
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This expert and China say one. And the world believed. 555555

There are experts, and then there are Chinese experts.

If you even remotely believe in Chinese Authorities, then you should be getting rich in investing in Nigerian banks.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'poreans Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 07-08-2021 03:00 PM
[GPGT] 182 fully vaxxed in Israel are in severe condition Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 30-07-2021 05:20 PM
CDC confirms viral load equivalent between vaxxed and non-vaxxed!!!!! Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 28-07-2021 10:50 PM
Soon differentiation between the vaxxed and unvaxxed will become the new racism in Si Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 1 26-07-2021 11:20 PM
Why canít Govt take good care of fellow Síporeans first? Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 06-02-2015 02:40 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2021 ph